Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football All Star Blogger League - 2010!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The Outlaws are BACK!!! And we are ready for some redemption after last year's premature exit due to injuries. I will be competing with 11 other expert for fantasy glory, including ESPN's own Trey Wingo!

The draft is tonight and I need the Outlaws support all season long! Just like last year, some great give-a-ways for our own contests can be earned if we get a lot of comments from the outlaws. So chatter it up, and show the outlaw way.

The draft is tonight, here is the site to follow along all season long!
http://ff.buffalowildwings.com

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
anyone go QB at the corner in a ppr league? Thinking of going anti miller and taking Rodgers if he falls.....but I never take QB's early....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not a bad start, RB heavy so far, just Rodgers, AJ, Moss of the non RB's before me, with ppr, went Wayne and CJ at the corner.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Boldin and Moreno are the next two to join the outlaws. WR's are sick. RB's are going to be tricky.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Love Witten in a ppr league, getting him at the end of the 5th is decent. Added Kolb in the 6th. Wasn't going to miss on him again.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Caddy lands as my RB 2....PUKE! Added Berrian, hope Favre can make one more guy into a great sleeper.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The patch work job at RB continues.....maroney is a safe pick for me. 7-9 TD's and 800 yds or so, what I need right now

Added Favre as a b/u QB, not needed, but thought the value was too good in the 10th

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
yep, hope I can make up for it else where, good thing is I can start 2 RB's and 4 WR's

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Patch work continues, lol.....Leon Washington.....ppr, may just be onto something there....but maybe not.

Home run swing....Vincent Jackson. May not play a down, if he doesn't, it's a 12th round throw away, if he does, that is gold.