Bucs RCB Eric Wright arrested for suspicion of DUI

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
According to the Los Angeles Times, Wright was involved in an "injury accident," but he himself escaped without injury. He was arrested after refusing to submit to a breathalyzer or field sobriety test. The driver of the other vehicle isn't believed to be seriously hurt. Wright missed the Bucs' mandatory minicamp with an undisclosed health issue. His arrest means both of Tampa's starting corners are in danger of league discipline, as LCB Aqib Talib is still facing a possible suspension for his 2011 arrest on weapons charges.
rotoworld.com

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
seems like there has been a ton of DUI's this offseason in the NFL......just my perception, but seems like the numbers are up this year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I agree Miller. It seems like at least every 3 days someone in the NFL is getting behind the wheel impaired.

Runnik's Hambones

This is coach Schiano's chance to make an example out of Eric. He's been preaching this "Buccaneer way" all offseason, which includes discipline, trust, and accountability. We spent a bit of money on Wright but I think he needs a good 4 game suspension without pay.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's not like these guys can't afford to hire a DD or take a cab for Pete's sake. Many of them have crowds of people just hanging on to their shirt sleeves.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This is coach Schiano's chance to make an example out of Eric. He's been preaching this "Buccaneer way" all offseason, which includes discipline, trust, and accountability. We spent a bit of money on Wright but I think he needs a good 4 game suspension without pay.
Uh..the buccaneer way is getting drunk on the high seas and getting some booty.....has that changed???:wink: