Broncos owner Pat Bowlen has had enough, Cutler to be traded before draft

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Pretty stunning to see a high-profile QB represented by Bus Cook waffle back and forth on his story in a "he said, she said" manner through the national media.

See also: Favre, Brett. circa 2008

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
This morning on ESPN Radio's "Thundering Herd" show, Colin Cowherd and Mark Schlereth both made a few cloak and dagger remarks about "lifestyle concerns" with Cutler which have made some teams shy away from making trade offers. I briefly looked around the net trying to decipher what they were referring to. Any Denver homers or anyone else in the know have any idea what they were alluding to?

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
This morning on ESPN Radio's "Thundering Herd" show, Colin Cowherd and Mark Schlereth both made a few cloak and dagger remarks about "lifestyle concerns" with Cutler which have made some teams shy away from making trade offers. I briefly looked around the net trying to decipher what they were referring to. Any Denver homers or anyone else in the know have any idea what they were alluding to?

I did my best to sum up how the Broncos and Cutler got to this point in an article. Linkage

Some of those "concerns" may be valid however they must be taken at half truth as with all things coming out of the Bronco front office and the mouths of Bus Cook and Jay Cutler.

Arctic Dawgs

Which i don't get because of Campbell. Do they release Campbell? or try to trade him?

email from Fanball
Apr 01, 2009 08:22 PM CDT
Campbell in trade talks
The News
According to the Washington Post, Jason Campbell was reportedly offered to a team that remains nameless for a second round pick on Wednesday.
Our View
The Redskins clearly don't want to move forward with Campbell as their quarterback. They failed to offer him a long tern contract and now they're dangling him as bait across the league. The deal didn't go through most likely because it was hinged on the Skins landing Jay Cutler. But don't expect Campbell to stay put much longer.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I think Campbell's days in Washington are about over. Matter of fact, his days of starting probably won't be much longer.
He's got one year left, this year on his contract. If they draft a Qb in first round...which alot do...he is a gonner next year.

Mike

Administrator
I'm just glad to see that the big ole' fanball site believes the same thing as me. :)