Brandon Marshall gets arrested, again

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
No question in my mind he's good. So was Pacman. And Goddell took notes on how to handle guys with very obvious behavior pattens...reference Chris Henry. Players Union has a voice. However Marshall has been in trouble one way or another with the law each and every year he's been in the league. I'm not lobbying against him I just want to make sure Marshall owners are eyes open on the very real possibility he goes in timeout and maybe for an extended period of time.

And they say true journalism is dead. :cool:

And just FYI.....Nuggies are in first place in the Western Division. Recognize, biotches.

efactor

Coming at you
No question in my mind he's good. So was Pacman.

:rolllaugh: Pacman is one of the most overrated players in recent memory. Made some plays as a punt returner, but nothing special as a corner despite the immense talent. Marshall on the other hand is a top WR based on performance, not based on an undeserved reputation.........

:shake

And just FYI.....Nuggies are in first place in the Western Division. Recognize, biotches.

First round exit.............:p

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
No question in my mind he's good. So was Pacman. And Goddell took notes on how to handle guys with very obvious behavior pattens...reference Chris Henry. Players Union has a voice. However Marshall has been in trouble one way or another with the law each and every year he's been in the league. I'm not lobbying against him I just want to make sure Marshall owners are eyes open on the very real possibility he goes in timeout and maybe for an extended period of time.

off topic but did you see Melo was suspended?

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
In light of the fact BM seems to have dodged the legal bullet, I'm still leaning towards him getting 4 games. Not that I have any rooting interest one way or the other, but if people think the Union's interested in defending obvious problem children, they haven't been paying attention. Not only that but I assume Goodell must feel a bit put out due to the fact BM apparently told him to his face he promised to turn over a new leaf.
This isn't the same dynamic as what exists between Skeletor Selig and Don Fehr in MLB. The NFL Player's Union has (so far) been very supportive towards the Conduct Policy.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Doogie McDaniels met with Marshall and isn't planning on benching....right now. Goodell still could levy a penalty but from a team sense it doesn't appear anything will happen to him for now.

also suck it e, that was last year's Nuggets. Saint Chauncey has come to save us all!!!