Branch

Baldie

Would Branch be an upgrade to any of my WR's?

Boldin
M Floyd
Fitz - Hasn't been able to get it done as of yet w/QB issues in AZ
Ocho - TO seems to be getting most of the looks
Maclin
Harvin

JackG1980

Maybe Floyd or Ocho. Its hard to tell after one game but I have a feeling Branch will end up out producing at least Ocho.

Baldie

Anothing thing I'm thinking about is....Brady spreads the ball around. Any receiver can have a great game on any given Sunday, however, the Patriot offense has more upside than the Bengals offense. hmmmmm........

JackG1980

Anothing thing I'm thinking about is....Brady spreads the ball around. Any receiver can have a great game on any given Sunday, however, the Patriot offense has more upside than the Bengals offense. hmmmmm........

True but Branch and Brady have chemistry. He will have his best games with the Patriots.

cctekguy

Staff member
Brady was also the one begging to bring Branch on board.

His reputation is at stake and he is in a position to make himself right.

Vicious_Machine

HELL NO on Floyd!!! He is 4th in yards in the NFL this year! 4th!!!! Unless something came out saying his injury is season ending, which I have missed, no idea why his name even came up!

The only person I would even consider would be Ocho, and I will bet on Ocho to bounce back more then on Branch to keep up his production. But swapping the two is not a big deal given your lineup, I dont see EITHER ever starting. I am a huge Fitz fan, I dont care if Hightower starts throwing the ball for AZ, I would buy on Fitz personally! And Hall and him had decent chemistry, and his match ups are decent going forward.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
With your depth, Id look to ride the hot streak and sell high on Harvin, then bring in Branch.