Brady or Tebow...Really?

2minutedrill

Normally i'd just start brady and forget about it. But the team i'm playing this week had m.bush and is already up big time(almost 40 pts:rant2:) in ppr. So... I need a big outing from either Brady or Tebow. Who has the most upside?
me: Brady, S.Jax, McGahee, Welker, Wallace, Nicks, Ballard, Jets,
the bad guys: Big Ben, Forte, Bush, J.Nelson, A.Brown,Green, Hernandez, Bengals

i got wells, mario, bennett, tebow riding pine. Now mario and nicks will be game time calls so if both are out bennett or wells goes in as flex.

cctekguy

Staff member
I know it seems a little overwhelming right now but relax and think about what you're doing.

When you feel like you really need big points in a particular week it's crazy not to start your stud QB/WR combo. Yeah, it's a tough match-up vs the Jets but if anybody can slice up the Jets secondary it's Welker and Brady.

Another reason for Brady is that you're starting McGahee. You need a good week from ALL your players and teams seldom post great running AND passing numbers in the same week. If you really feel like Tebow is your savior this week then I would start Wells over McGahee.

A reason to NOT Start Brady is because you are starting the Jets D. Don't make sense to run up points vs yourself. Simple solution is to hit the wire for a 1 week DST replacement. Ironically, Kansas City is out there with a soft match-up vs Denver

There are obviously no guarantees but these moves give you the best chance from a logistical stand point.

cctekguy

Staff member
Don't make sense to run up points vs yourself. Simple solution is to hit the wire for a 1 week DST replacement.

What do the Jags, Titans and Pats DST all have in common?

They are all free agent DSTs that scored enough points to give you the win last week.

2minutedrill

What do the Jags, Titans and Pats DST all have in common?

They are all free agent DSTs that scored enough points to give you the win last week.

I love hindsight.

Actually, i didn't want to give up a player i had on the bench for a 1 week dst. figured jets would get me a few more pts, my studs would be at least average and mcgahee not getting hurt. But this lost was definitely the coach's fault. I now have a big chunk missing out of my a$$ and might be able to point to this one week as to why i didn't make playoffs this year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm facing the same type choices this week 2-M in that I'll have to drop a plyer or two that I do not want to drop if I'm going to field a Kicker and TE this week against the newly reborn FireAnts.

2minutedrill

I'm facing the same type choices this week 2-M in that I'll have to drop a plyer or two that I do not want to drop if I'm going to field a Kicker and TE this week against the newly reborn FireAnts.

Surprised you jumped on Jaquizz this early. Kid does have some moves (sproles like) got to see a lot of highlights of him when he was a beaver. If i had the room on roster, he would already be a Miaphin (whatever the H*E*double hockey sticks that is)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm thinking that he's fast becoming the true handcuff for Turner with Atlanta short at fullback. When you hold a permenent seat at the 12th spot of the ww you have to try to make moves a week before they become obvious. Of course it seldom works out but I have to try, lol.

2minutedrill

last week question when brady was playing the jets. ended up playing brady and the jets defense which got me only 2 pts. ended up losing.