Bradshaw and Indy working on deal

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Ok, lets say bradshaw is ok and gets 65-70% of the work. Whats his trade value in 7 keeper ppr league? If I keep him. he'll cost me 1st rounder, but I dont think I need him. Got Spiller and McCoy as my main guys. I could use a TE or WR, so what kind of guy can I hope for in a trade? AND would you wait until pre-season is nearly over or get what u can now?

No, I would not keep him if he costs you a 1st rounder, and that is going to kill his value even more if other teams in your league know this, and know you are willing to dump him.

Honestly until he gets on a field and shows the foot is healed, I would take any pick at this point, just to get something for nothing. I doubt you will get much more than a higher middle round pick

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
all that being said, and there is a report now from the Indianapolis Star that says Bradshaw will be the starter. It later goes on to say though that he may start training camp on the PUP list. Which would not surprise me.

Still, as I said above, until I see him on the field the value isn't high. He start playing in preseason, and the value will skyrocket.