Bradford will start Saturday

Mike

Administrator
how healthy is he? Haven't followed this injury much. Are we looking at a quarterback that is pushing it and getting on the field in desperation (worried about the NFL Draft), or is he truly healthy?

n3twyrker

I don't think he'll play the whole game and... he still has to find someone to throw to. Tennel has been Mr. Rock Hands for the most part so Caleb and Miller have some big expectations to fill.

n3twyrker

tru dat. ESPiN said Griffin was playing...they're sofaking we todd did...the don't follow s**t if the person's name isn't spelled T-E-B-O-W

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
tru dat. ESPiN said Griffin was playing...

You are joking right? Idiots....

If I was Baylor, the offense is built around a guy like Griffin, and they went with a frosh who plays in his mould last week.

This week they might go with Blake Syswhateverski. Yeah, a guy that went 0-8 in Big 12 play in 2007 and completed a massive 57% of his passes. He has a bad knee and runs like a rock.

n3twyrker

yeah the coach says he's not ready to make the call...dude...does it matter? Really? Szydoucheski says his shoulder motion is 6/10 and the other dude Florence looked overwhelmed against Kent St so ski better put his skirt away.

Remote Controller

Bradford oughta shut it down, and get very healthy for the draft. Stoops oughta shut him down to let him get healthy for the draft. Bradford can gain nothing with playing another college game.:shake:

Mike

Administrator
Bradford oughta shut it down, and get very healthy for the draft. Stoops oughta shut him down to let him get healthy for the draft. Bradford can gain nothing with playing another college game.:shake:

managed to get knocked out of the game this week. Yep, shoulder again. That likely cost him a few million.

Runnik's Hambones

I think at this point Bradford needs to actually look into that surgery that he turned down the first time. It's an uncapped year next year, which means Bradford needs to rest up and try and rehab that arm as much as possible so that he can turn some heads in the combine and get as much money as he can.