gore
slaton
welker

I get
colston
Bryant
Forte

opinions????

You guys said my Wrs are bad so that is what prompted these talks.

realmwalker

Antonio Bryant's injury still seems as if it is lingering. I think you should stand pat. Also I believe that Smith (NYG) is emerging as a go to guy there.

I wouldnt trade that. He is trying to buy Slaton low and then you put yourself in a position where you have FORTE and a bunch of RBBC issues. I would hold for a better deal.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
another vote for too much. I just don't think Bryant will be reliable at all this year.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Too much. And even tho Colston is the #1WR and rated higher than the rest of his team by far... he's living in a high option corp where D. Henderson got all the yards and Shockey got the double redzone nod.

Rice may not have gotten the redzone attention on Sunday, but I wouldn't give him up either. Hang on to him.

tmaschm

what about R Rice for Chad Ochocinco. Would that be a fair trade to improve my core? Also, I have a guy in my league that owns Flacco, Brees and Pierre Thomas. So I am trying to steal Flacco from him for Mike Bell. Is that wise or should I hold on to Bell?

JackG1980

You know what, I dont think neither of those is a bad deal. This all depends on what you think of 85. He could easily turn out to be a top 10 WB. Also I dont think Flacco will outscore Palmer this year. The Ravens are a running team with a 3 headed monster. They will run the ball more often then last game. R. Rice has a very easy schedule against the run this year. He should gain more value in the upcoming weeks then 85, and if that happens you could end up trading him for a better receiver. I would wait especially because S. Smith NYG look really good this year.

GZ2525

what about R Rice for Chad Ochocinco. Would that be a fair trade to improve my core? Also, I have a guy in my league that owns Flacco, Brees and Pierre Thomas. So I am trying to steal Flacco from him for Mike Bell. Is that wise or should I hold on to Bell?

Definitely trade Bell for Flacco if you need a solid QB.

R. Rice for 85 isn't bad either if u need a WR. If you got Slaton and Gore you should be fine with that trade.

tmaschm

Thanks guys. I guess I will hold on to Ray Rice then. I will probably start him over SJax and Slaton this week. (worked last week)

realmwalker

Keep in mind -- Flacco, while being given more pass plays was playing against KC and that is not a great DEFensive test. I would wager against better opponents he doesnt get to toss it around the yard. Flacco is looking better but I think their offense is predicated on the run first.

If you can get Flacco for Bell it is fine because you are deep at RB, but if you can move Bell for another WR that may be the better move.