BIGGEST TRADE IN FANTASY FOOTBALL HISTORY?

brtdud7

i know that about freeman. i was absolutely floored when he didnt take this trade on friday because, no lie, he wanted to see how freeman did this weekend "and if he will by my qb of the future"

i was going to use the brees' weapons thing for sure... i also want to throw in, after today, how even during a defensive battle in pittsburgh (which he knows all too well with ocho's poor numbers), santonio holmes was able to get 8 points, a decent number on any day.

he has used the "off day" excuse on me before as well, so i hope to use that to my advantage

i know im going to have to part with either santonio or sims-walker, because sims walker plays the colts and patriots in back-to-back games week 15 and 16, and they could possibly be down and throwing in those games. or he could get shut down. santonio plays the packers, ravens, and dolphins weeks 15-17.

im just debating with who to let go of.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Well i hope he saw Freeman's fumbled snap, 3 sacks and an interception AND I hope he noticed that the biggest reason we even had a chance to beat the Fins today is because Connor Barth kicked not 1, not 2 but 3 50+yard FGs.

When I'm considering trades, or considering proposing them, I go down my roster and cross off all deal-breakers (players I will not part with). Anybody questionable I leave open and then begin to deal. But it sounds to me that your opponent's belief system is your biggest obstacle, not so much the players involved. Figure out how to play your opponent first and the players second. If he thinks Freeman is the QB of the future, don't be thwarted by that foolish thought, use it.

You can do this.

If Payton goes down, do you all really think that Schaub could fill in with solid performances week in and week out, :nonoblue: doubt it

Its not a fair assessment to wonder if a trade, post-performances was a good offer.

Must be a very small league to roster 3, #1 QBs.

Peyton is as durable as ever, you ride out Peyton for the rest of the season and don't look back.

Schaub is not just an excellent back-up, he's a sure-fire starter week in and week out.

I'm a big fan of trading depth to upgrade at other positions. No reason to hold on to Schaub/Big Ben if you have Peyton as your #1 guy.