would you guys make this?

my roster as it sits now

Fitzpatrick, Romo, Mcnabb
AP, CJ2K, Blount, Wells, Stewy
Fitz, DJax, Wallace, Owens, Crabtree, Finley

mills

Made the proposal...

Here is the weird thing about this…

The team I'm trying to trade with is a open team, the only one in the league, he dropped out 5 weeks ago. The trades have to go through the two owners/managers of the league… The team is 5-6 and out of the playoffs. This is where it gets dicey. Both of the Managers of the league are in the play offs… The team needs work so what I offered I feel gives that team the most value as it gives him plenty of studs to work with next season.

I have already received an email from one of the managers saying "He doesn't see it being a fair trade"

mills

This is a dynasty league by the way, forgot to state that in my initial post. Does that change anyone's feelings towards the trade?

mills

Not trying to make it lopsided, if anything, I'm trying to get your input on how to make it not lopsided. Can you help me understand why this is a bad offer?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Next year it might not be so lopsided but for the remainder of this year you're basically trading an injured QB for Brady. That's huge in your favor plus you're trading Fitz a good enough receiver but he has no QB at all for AJ. That right there is off the charts in your favor. The 2 Rb's you're giving for Mathews is all about potential and what may be so I'd call that close to a wash. No that part of the trade is in their favor but not enough to even out the other two glaring pickups on your part. No way, no how I'd make that trade with you. I hope that helps a little.

mills

Well, the remainder of this year for his team is this week. This is how I see it.

Fitzgerald will most likely have a new signal caller throwing it to him next season, probably a franchise type QB as the Cards will be drafting low. Assuming that works out, Wells will probably have an easier time running the ball. Blount is the future it seems in a growing offense in Tampa and he's shown more flashes of brilliance compared to Matthews who hasn't shown anything up to this point. Romo will be back to being a stud with a young WR in Dez to throw to, let along Austin, Witten, etc… Good group to have in dynasty in my opinion.

AJ is older than Fitz and more of an injury risk. In our league, Fitz has 101pts AJ has 112... not that much of a difference with crappy Anderson throwing to him. Brady is older and doesn't have quite the tools he once had. Sure, he is a better deal now but next season, I see Romo being in a much better situation... I mean, look at what Kitna is doing with that offense. And as said above, Matthews has been nothing thus far and will be playing second fiddle to Tolbert once he returns.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I honestly don't know which side I prefer more in a dynasty perspective.

The Andre side is certainly better in the short term, but Brady's not exactly young, Matthews has proven nothing, and next year Andre and Fitz can be a wash. Whoever said it isn't fair is incredibly short-sighted.