Bench Dez for Demarius?

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Playing my brother in-law this week and Cam and Victor Cruz have already put me in a hole by not showing up Thursday. Dez Bryant hasn't done much for me all season but I've had enough fire power that it has yet to matter.

Right now I'm starting Bryant as my WR2 and Demarius Thomas as my flex, however, with Forte being hurt and the Rams having allowed 176 rushing yards last week I've been thinking of moving Michael Bush in to my flex position, bumping Thomas in to the starting WR position and letting Bryant sit. However, the Bucs didn't just allow 2 recievers to reach the century mark last week, they damn near let two receivers reach 200 yards each, so maybe playing Bryant is a good idea too. If that's the case, do I bench the Law Firm in favor of Bush? Cincy has Washington this week and they've let a lot of rushing yards go.

Scoring is as follows, 1 point for every 25 yards thrown, .1 per every completion, 6 point passing TD, -2 points for INT, -1 point for sack. Rushing and receiving is very similar with one exception, running backs are getting .3 points per carry, receivers get .2 per catch, other than that 6 points for TD, 1 point for every 10 yards.

We start one QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 kicker, 1 Def.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tough call Dannny. Dez hasn't had a 100 yard game since week 10 of 2010 if my memory is correct but you know what happens when you sit him.

gizzil

With that ppr/ppc you have to play Bush. I would go bryant (at first i thought the question was deNarius) still, not knowing your other receivers, for the bucs reason you gave - they will be trying to adjust and probably key on bryant, sure, but even when not getting huge yardage bryant tends to catch some balls. Bush will get a ton of carries and catches. You can take that to the bank. Plus what stl gives up on the ground. Law firm also should have a lot of carries, provided they don't get in too big a hole early (what happened to the bengals' D?)

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Ok, went Law-Firm, Bryant, Bush.

For now, at least. Probably will wind up changing it a few times. I think Law Firm blows up this week, I think Bush does too. I think Bryant is out to prove something this week and let's be honest, the Bucs secondary hasn't looked anywhere near being able to shut someone down.

So, with that being said, everyone bench Dez who will undoubtedly do nothing and play Thomas who will have the biggest game in the history of the NFL as I've officially decided to do the opposite.

#1bears fan

You ahve to play bush Thomas has a rough matchup this week but at least he has shown up this season I would sit Dez (until he apologizes to his mama)