Ben Tate's Future

mills

What is the Sports Outlaw's take on Ben Tate's future in Houston? With Foster performing above average, what is the plan?

aspera1163

I drafted him in our Landry off season draft and was curious about this as well. With the addition of Ward, the Texans backfeild is crowded enough that Tate would have to be great to shine. I know Foster has history of fumbilitis so his hype may end because of that but its not likely. Im holding onto him as an IR body for now.

JackG1980

Tate will still be a factor next year. Foster will still start but Tate will eventually factor in. Alot of credit has to be given to the Houston OL also.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tate will still be a factor next year. Foster will still start but Tate will eventually factor in. Alot of credit has to be given to the Houston OL also.

Reminds me of all the talk before the season about how Slaton was going to rise from the ashes which of course has not happened.

Coachnorm

Reminds me of all the talk before the season about how Slaton was going to rise from the ashes which of course has not happened.

But it is the Texans backfield... Ward has risen from the ashes, so who knows. They will continue to play anybody at any time frustrating fantasy owners whenever possible. Anything is possible in the Texan backfield and adding Tate again next year will make sure our fantasy football lives will remain complex and fulfilling yet again. :)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
That just about says it all. It seems to me Foster is established, young and backed up well by Ward and to a lesser extent slaton. Tate holds value, but likely on another squad.

Sounds alot like James Davis doesnt it?

All the rage till he gets injured.........

Remote Controller

Sounds alot like James Davis doesnt it?

All the rage till he gets injured.........
it's hard for young talent to get do over's when knew young talent is always entering the league. these injuries take 2 years to really recover from and then it is rare if one gets all the way back BOTH mentally and physically.