Ben Tate

Baldie

Anyone worth picking up? Crowell is available on waivers in my league. I currently have foster, ivory, f jax, morris, and mathews.

I currently have a waiver claim for gray and drop ivory. Should I pick up crowell instead?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Anyone worth picking up? Crowell is available on waivers in my league. I currently have foster, ivory, f jax, morris, and mathews.

I currently have a waiver claim for gray and drop ivory. Should I pick up crowell instead?
I wouldn't drop Matthews, or FJax(now he will be back and main back in Buf). Morris is a goner in Tampa land soon, and Ivory is fading as always. they are fair game. Foster...if you have space to keep him, could help you in playoffs if he comes back.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd drop Morris, Ivory, or Jackson in that order for Crowell but if he fumbles a couple more times he's going to be benched. Kid has a special talent and is by far the more talented back in Cleveland.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Oh and I'd rather have Crowell than Gray as well. Gray just had his career game and playing for Belly Check he could have a hard time seeing the field that many times again in a season. This week it will be Vareen because you don't run up the middle on the Lions defense.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Don't cut FJax. I am telling you, when he is back, he will be the bell cow, and they will run alot.