Baltimore D???

Mike

Administrator
I wouldn't really panic, but also don't expect this defense to be as good as it has been. Bottom line is they lost some talent, and lost a great defensive coordinator. They will still be good, but I wouldn't expect them to be "as good".

wisfinfan05

I wouldn't really panic, but also don't expect this defense to be as good as it has been. Bottom line is they lost some talent, and lost a great defensive coordinator. They will still be good, but I wouldn't expect them to be "as good".

I agree with everything you said, except if they are going to "good" just "not as good", wouldnt they be able to show alittle bit more against the Cheifs and their backup QB??

Mike

Administrator
backup QB can be the hardest thing to prepare for. And Brodie isn't a bad QB, just too much of an injury risk to build a team around.

Also, when your offense is on fire like the Ravens offense was, it is hard for the defense to shut down any opponent. Simply too many options for that opposing offense to put together a couple good drives.

Points were allowed this week, but the QB was held under 200 yards, and the leading rusher had 20 yards (1.8 ypc), and that is a damn good running back they were facing.

I wouldn't call it a bad effort by any means.

Jvirtue55

I watched the whole game

One TD was on a blocked punt the other was set up by an INT taken to the 8

It gave the Chiefs some confedence this is a bad thing to give a bad team

One of the TDS was totally the Ds fault some bad coverage

wisfinfan05

I watched the whole game

One TD was on a blocked punt the other was set up by an INT taken to the 8

It gave the Chiefs some confedence this is a bad thing to give a bad team

One of the TDS was totally the Ds fault some bad coverage

That is conforting to hear. Thank you. My fins where on at the time so I just caught scores no content.

wisfinfan05

If Sunday was a look into the future it could be a long season for the Fins and a short one was Penington

Im not gunna panic just yet. If they dont turn the ball over 4 times they would have had a shot in that game. Last season they only turned it over 14 (?) times all season, nfl record. The offense definately needs to get it together. But you have to remember they started off 0-2 last season. So its not time to panic.....just yet.