Axe Elf Picks the Locks 9/14

A

Axe Elf

There are three lines I really like this week...

Air Force +24
This is not your older step-brother's Boise State. This is the Boise State that lost by 32 to Washington.

Bowling Green +2.5
Indiana lost to Navy. BG routed both Kent State and Tulsa.

Wisconsin +5
Neither the Badgers nor the Sun Devils have allowed a single point to be scored against them yet, as the #1 and #2 defenses in the country. This game could end 3-0 after six overtimes.

cctekguy

Staff member
Axe Elf Picks His Nose 9/14

small_bogier_troll04.jpg

cctekguy

Staff member
Like the one you posted on Chris' thread.

You know, the guy fishing.

Mature, well thought out.

This is the kind of crap YOU post, yet YOU find it most distasteful.

Intriguing.

A

Axe Elf

You know, the guy fishing.

Yes, I thought he was too.

See how mine was a commentary related to the content of the thread, whereas yours was just a juvenile insult?

Back to the topic, though--Air Force let it get closer than I had hoped, but they were still money in the end.

One down, two to go...

cctekguy

Staff member
Your's had no commentary at all and had nothing to do with the content of the thread.

And I believe the "topic" at hand is people who impose themselves upon other people's threads without regard to the feelings or intentions of the thread owner.

That's MY topic, anyway.

Surely you can understand a person who believes that what THEY have to say is FAR more important than what others have to say.

A

Axe Elf

And I believe the "topic" at hand is people who impose themselves upon other people's threads without regard to the feelings or intentions of the thread owner.

That's MY topic, anyway.

Yes, you made that your topic by practicing it in this thread. And as such, your topic is OFF topic, and you are dismissed.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yes, I thought he was too.

See how mine was a commentary related to the content of the thread, whereas yours was just a juvenile insult?

Back to the topic, though--Air Force let it get closer than I had hoped, but they were still money in the end.

One down, two to go...
Well that BG pick went down in flames.....Indiana 42.......BG 10...ouch

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
aren't locks supposed to ne sure things....if they are sure things....you should be 3 for 3 right ;)

2 of 3 ain't bad......but its not genius either.....i thought you were a genius?

And yes....I am just busting your balls.

Last edited:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Anyway as the song says two outta three ain't bad but the verse that was left out said three outta four gets you through the door.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Then you and someone, maybe PhiCin used to do a dueling pick of the week thing. That could be a lot of fun to jump start again.

A

Axe Elf

2 of 3 ain't bad......but its not genius either.....i thought you were a genius?

This is why I am the world's foremost fount of fantasy football wisdom, and not the world's foremost college football handicapper.

Still, 2 out of 3 makes money, and that's what gambling is all about!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
that's up to elf boy. I would knock the dust off of the Dueling NFL locks of the week if he wants to commit to it, but if we do it, it's a year long thing, no backing out 4 weeks in....