Available Team Defenses

gizzil

We get return points, and I think a couple more in general... it seems theres a lot to grab this week but I'm sure most will be gone in a day or two

TEN v NYJ (I like this one minus the Tennesse O)
AZ @TB
NO v MIA
IND @ JAX
STL v SF
PIT@MIN

gizzil

Basically just streaming... I had NO from last week cuz I dropped Carolina at the last second, which sucked because Carolina went over 20 points and NO was 14... But I've been listening to XM Fantasy a lot... and Sunday morning they went through the Carolina game and basically everyone on the secondary was hurt, which I was completely unaware of. It led me to last minute drop Carolina DEF and in another league play Ruben Randle at flex over Jordan Cameron, and in case 2 cost me the matchup... D'oh! Kinda a case of too much information

gizzil

I liked Ten cuz they're at home... I liked NO at home, on a monday, and against a team coming up the Saints will probably wreck em, but I picked up Indy for now, if for no other reason so nobody else does

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Can't go wrong with Indy.

Their schedule is very soft after their week 9 bye if you can get/keep them then. But after this week's good matchup they have 3 tough games (Seattle, SD, Den) then their bye.

gizzil

Let's run this back for week 5... turned out Tennesse got 24 pts and Indy got 26 pts... Thanks guys! So this week's available are:

STL v. JAX
BUF @ CLE (Thurs)
CLE v. BUF (Thurs)
ATL v. NYJ (Mon)
PHI @ NYG
CAR @ AZ
NO @ CHI

I lean STL, ATL, PHI, with Carolina looking very attractive also

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Phi vs. Giants will be a who scores more, not a defensive struggle in my mind.

Cle vs. Buf...either way looks attractive. Cle can play some def. St.L vs. Jax also could be a solid play.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
gizzil

Stay away from Saint Lewis

...ever heard of a wet banana? They suck the wet banana. P.S. (I drafted that unusable defense)

take Green Bay. They have no more bye weeks and a pretty easy schedule. Carolina also has no more bye weeks :}

This buys you time to think about picking your playoff defense.

Cleveland has an easy week this week AND next, so for short-term could be fun.

Last edited:

gizzil

In Chicago... Green Bay is 100 % owned.. dont ask me why... dudes are just swallowing too many sausages

gizzil

Shit.... Bears D goes off the board in like round 4 or 5 here... IF you're lucky...seriously... it's annoying