AP charged with negligent injury to a child

jjtweeks

pretty soon there will be clear rules for everything. Government mandated set of instructions of how to raise your kids, what is allowed to be said in public, virtually everything said will be considered offensive. Sorry for the tangent,(not relating to the peterson case) but yea, society is going downhill. That just a fact and I accept it, theres nothing anyone can do to change that.

ExperiencedRookie

pretty soon there will be clear rules for everything. Government mandated set of instructions of how to raise your kids, what is allowed to be said in public, virtually everything said will be considered offensive. Sorry for the tangent,(not relating to the peterson case) but yea, society is going downhill. That just a fact and I accept it, theres nothing anyone can do to change that.
You're so right, but I got news for ya. You don't have to accept it. You can make up your own mind. F what anyone tells you is right or wrong. The idea of right and wrong is an ever changing concept. You know if your own heart what is morally sound and what is not

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Oh boy, this ought to be fun.

Proverbs, 13:24. "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.".

Too me it sounds like a lot of parents don't much care about their kids these days but that shouldn't surprise me considering the millions of unborn children that are killed in the womb.

;popcorn:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Oh boy, this ought to be fun.

Proverbs, 13:24. "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.".

Too me it sounds like a lot of parents don't much care about their kids these days but that shouldn't surprise me considering the millions of unborn children that are killed in the womb.

;popcorn:
I am all for using the rod, appropriately. That was not the case here.