Andre vs Nnamdi

Lanigiro

After seeing Fitz get only 2 catches should I consider benching Andre Johnson or just let him run with it and hope he can break off a few?

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I think it depends on his ankle. AJ is a beast and is unstoppable and Shaub is a lot better than Derrick Anderson. I think AJ was hampered again on Sunday by his ankle as he reaggrevated it. I think it's a wait and see how practice goes this week approach. No matter what the matchup, it is almost impossible to bench AJ.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Nnambi Asomugha is shadowing the #1 WR of the opposing team this season something he has not done before.

Not saying to bench A.Johnson but "The Shadow" will be sure to force M.Schaub to be looking elsewhere.

realmwalker

I have the same dilemma...my WR (I need 3)

AJ
Randy Moss
Greg Jennings
Donald Driver
Jabar Gaffney
Louis Murphy.

Think Driver/Jennings vs. Detroit is worth exploiting or do I avoid all eggs in one basket and throw Murphy in for AJ (shocker!)

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
i hate having 2 WRs on 1 team going, but detroit has a horrible secondary. I can see each WR and TE getting a TD in that game. Murphy is nice start though.

Vicious_Machine

AJ in the first one. Unless something drastic happens during the week that says he will be really limited. i like him way more then Lloyd.

For the second one, ummm, thats Randy Moss right?? On Prime Time? Moss all the way baby, ahead of AJ this week! Moss-Jennings for sure, I would personally go with AJ over Driver, but choosing Driver or Louis Murphy is not a bad matchup here.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
(FFChamps) Houston Texans Wide Receiver, Andre Johnson (ankle), sat out of practice for the second straight day. However, Johnson was able to run today and participated in wide receiver drills. Analysis: Looks like Johnson will be a game time decision. Tune in to Fantasy Gameday Live on Sunday morning at 11:00 am (est), for breaking news and injury updates.

JackG1980

(FFChamps) Houston Texans Wide Receiver, Andre Johnson (ankle), sat out of practice for the second straight day. However, Johnson was able to run today and participated in wide receiver drills. Analysis: Looks like Johnson will be a game time decision. Tune in to Fantasy Gameday Live on Sunday morning at 11:00 am (est), for breaking news and injury updates.

Great my WRs are AJ, Austin, Dez, Mike Williams (TB)... Stil have J. Cribbs and D Amendola. : )