ADP? better pick low or high this year?

josh17827

Every year it seems like picks 1-4 are the ones you want, but this year is tricky for me, any thoughts on better to be low or high,or value rounds this year....?

Thanks
Peace.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
If certain folks want to give me Forte on a silver platter at 1.08, I'll pick there. Otherwise, I always love the swing picks at the end of rounds 1,3,5, etc.

With those consecutive selections, you can start runs and really influence the strategies for the next round.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'd rather pick in the 6-10 range this year. I feel this is the best spot for me to maximize my player values in the first 2 rounds.

In a dynasty or keeper league I ALWAYS want to draft from the #12 spot. ;)

If a 1st year serpentine draft there is still the attraction of back to back picks but I like having the #1 spot and trade out. Some years are more successful at this than others but I like the trade talk it generates.

i don't want the early picks this year, except in my funky league, where drafting is very special :)

Out of altruistic concerns for the others on the board and because my own insatiable curiosity is appreciably running all higgledy-piggledy, causing my otherwise crusty boogers to run from the anxiety of where this particular vignette may run please provide additional information regarding the funky fresh nature of your league and the manner in which the draft is special.

Please forgive the nature of this run on sentence but Runnick must be paid appropriate homage for his word of the day and this provided a perfect opportunity.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I have always prefered the end of the first round....and doing the turn if I can. Middle isn't terrible...but much prefer end of the round

Remote Controller

Out of altruistic concerns for the others on the board and because my own insatiable curiosity is appreciably running all higgledy-piggledy, causing my otherwise crusty boogers to run from the anxiety of where this particular vignette may run please provide additional information regarding the funky fresh nature of your league and the manner in which the draft is special.

Please forgive the nature of this run on sentence but Runnick must be paid appropriate homage for his word of the day and this provided a perfect opportunity.
YOU FORGOT HOOTERS :xpissed:

Runnik's Hambones

Well done

bobbeaux

wow, your efforts are appreciable, but also somewhat flamboyant . . . lol . . . ;)

eaglechick

I'm back :)

well, my funky league is a 2QB ppr idp league with bonuses, with a number of people who haven't played in any conventional leagues before. also we do a live yahoo draft (1 min per pick), and often a couple people don't make it and get the autodraft. QBs go at a premium, and there are a couple team owners who like to hoard them (the autodraft people usually end up with 2 backups and unless they get lucky have to trade at exorbitant prices for shit).

so it's usually a pretty interesting draft, and adp means absolutely nothing. lol. i can't wait! (plus this year i won't be drinking, so maybe i'll pull a fast one on the rest of them! lol)