9-1 Making the PLayoff Push

mills

What will benefit me more in the playoffs…
Chris Johnson or Peyton Manning?

QBs Fitzpatrick, Mcnabb, Romo
RBs AP, CJ2K, Blount, Wells, Stewy
WRs Fitz, Desean, Wallace, Owens, Crabtree, Finley

Big play league
6 pts passing/running/receiving TD
9pts 40+ TDs

Owner of Manning wants CJ2K
I'm thinking CJ2K + McNabb for Manning + McCoy

His roster
Manning, Roethlisberger, Cutler
Mccoy, Best, Snelling, Woodhead, Caddy
Floyd, James Jones, Moore, Ward, Mecedies Lewis, Tamme

Remote Controller

I wouldn't consider moving Johnson for manning. You don't need to make any move. Let them lay it down in front of you as you are solid, and they need to work for it.

aspera1163

CJ2K has a good stretch of games that are where most leagues playoffs take place. Tenn plays Houston, Jax Jags, and Indy .. Houston gives up most pts in the league, Jax is not much better on D and Indy is known to have a putrid run defense. I would stay where you are at and let CJ carry you to playoff victory.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I agree with the above, no damn way I do that! Stick with CJ.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
You are 9-1 for a reason. Dont let the enemy put doubt in your mind. Stay the course and win the league.

dead Fish

One question, how many RB's can you start? I would think about making the move. I know I will get crushed here, but there is talks of LJ getting more reps, which would eat into CJ. AP and Blount are really strong and McCoy would be a good addition. If you can start three, stay with CJ, but if its two, Id be tempted to upgrade Mcnabe. Just saying.

mills

I can only start 2 RBs.

We can have a max of..
3 QBs, 5 RBs, 6 WRs on our roster
this is also a dynasty league if that changes anything.

dead Fish

Whats that guys record? Dynasty league makes me shy away a little more. Not sure you could give him up in a dynasty. But i still dont think its awful.

mills

he is in my division and he is 5-5

fyi. I am also considering this trade

Fitzpatrick/fitzgerald(and Wells if needed to make it happen) for Flacco and Mike Williams TB

My main goal is to upgrade at QB and currently, Fitzgerald and Wells aren't even starting for me.

mills

Which proposal?

Fitzpatrick, Fitzgerald, Wells for Flacco and Mike Williams TB
or
Fitzpatrick, Fitzgerald, Blount for Flacco, Mike Williams TB