4 game suspension for Edelman

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
First key things - this is not official as of yet. He is appealing as we speak. As an owner of Edelman in a league where he took cost and space, this frustrates me to no end......

However, I am curious what he is appealing....

If he is out, I think this will make Gronk, Michel(sp? rookie rb) and Hogan much bigger players.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
From PFT that states a report from SI.com - the substance the triggered the positive response has not been identified yet by NFL. So any suggesting it was PEDs or some other is false, they don't know yet.

KillerFins

Staff member
From PFT that states a report from SI.com - the substance the triggered the positive response has not been identified yet by NFL. So any suggesting it was PEDs or some other is false, they don't know yet.

You left out this...
"That might sound strange, but it’s not unprecedented for the drug testers to need time to determine what substance a player took: In 2003, four Raiders players tested positive for tetrahydrogestrinone, or THG, a substance that wasn’t initially detectable in urine tests. It was only after the lengthy Balco investigation that drug testers re-tested stored urine samples and detected the substance.
Sounds like he is just ahead of the curve.