2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Discussion in 'Outlaw NFL Fantasy Football' started by mudloggerone, Aug 27, 2018.

1. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Yeah, me either. I chose to roster 3 defenses for the playoffs, which is a strategy that has worked for me in the past, instead of adding depth and hand cuffing. Bit me in the ass this year with Conner and Sanders going down. We have really short benches in this league.

Gallop just seems ready to break a long TD. Would have last week if Prescott hadn't unleashed a SCUD when Gallop was 10 yards behind the defense.

2. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Why Miller over Gabriel? Same team so just trying to get input since I don't watch the Bears much. Gabriel gets more targets.

mudloggerone likes this.
  3. mudloggerone

mudloggerone Outlaw Administrator

He's scored in 4 out of the last 6 games and has the ability to take it to the house from anywhere on the field. His floor has been decent in ppr leagues since week 8 except he's been in the 8 point range the last 2 weeks.

4. efactor

efactor Coming at you

So better with Trubisky than with Daniel?

Funny, saw FBG had moved him above Gabriel with the news that Trubisky was practicing in full.

Thanks my friend.

MongerKhan and mudloggerone like this.
  5. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Asking this for a "friend" of mine. Due to his disdain for handcuffing his key RBs and his inability save any of his free agent money, he has to decide between these three buckets for his #2 RB in a full point PPR.

McGuire against the Bill
    Penny against the Vikings
    Ridley against the Raiders

Thanks for helping out my "friend".

Did I mention I was asking for a "friend"?

gizzil and mudloggerone like this.
  6. mudloggerone

Literally you haven't stopped mentioning it. :D

gizzil and efactor like this.
  7. jjtweeks

jjtweeks Moderator

in playoffs in money league standard scoring.
    Brady @ Mia
    Dak vs Phi
    also if hilton doesnt play who of these off the wire should i get
    Stills vs NE
    Parker vs NE
    Grant @ hou
    Riddick @ ari
    [email protected] buf
    ito @ GB
    Edmonds vs Det
    Burkhead @ Mia
    ugh nobody worth a dang on wire

8. efactor

efactor Coming at you

Assuming PPR, I would look at McGuire (lot of dump offs i think) or Riddick.

jjtweeks likes this.
  9. jjtweeks

jjtweeks Moderator

standard scoring, non ppr
    grabbed riddick just in case

10. Phicinfan

Phicinfan Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything Administrator

I would play Dak vs. Philly, just gut feeling, think Dallas wants to put the division to bed.

Hilton I believe is set to play, but if not, I would lean Edmonds vs. Detroit - I think Arizona wants to use him more, and he is starting to vulture redzone and goal line from Johnson.

jjtweeks likes this.
  11. mudloggerone

I think most would lean Ridley due to his matchup. Not being most people I'd go with Penny myself.

jjtweeks likes this.
  12. Phicinfan

No way in you know what would I rely on Ridley. No way. I would lean Penny

mudloggerone and jjtweeks like this.
  13. gizzil

gizzil Well-Known Member

Playoff time! Seeing what you all think... ugh I really shoulda tanked that last game, the team I would be playing just lost Beckham... Standard league, Hilton may miss so I have WR and RB things going on... Plus DEF

WR Hilton @HOU
    WR Tre'Quan Smith @ TB (really shaky play)
    RB Chubb vs CAR
    Flex Justin Jackson??? vs CIN (Truthfully I am personally feeling Dalvin Cook, and have Johnson in now for prom point number)

BN David Johnson vs DET
    BN Dalvin Cook @ SEA
    BN Ware vs BAL
    BN Josh Reynolds @ CHI (hearing good things regarding the matchup but Bears CB pretty solid)

Free Agents

Godwin vs NO
    James Conner out for ? weeks (I dropped him he cleared waiver)
    Callaway? Cobb? The Denver guy that just got promoted?

Defense I have Seattle vs MIN but could grab Chargers vs CIN, Giants @ WAS, Detroit @ AZ, NO @ TB

14. gizzil

gizzil Well-Known Member

Update... Godwin is gone now... but Eugene Hilton is playing

15. Walter34

Walter34 Well-Known Member

Bears WRs are a dice roll imo. Cohen is the lock. ARob is most likely to be the best WR. I would also lean towards Miller ahead of Gabriel based on his bigger play \ TD ability.

mudloggerone likes this.
  16. MNBassin

MNBassin New Member

Non-PPR
    TE:
    Kyle Rudolph vs Miami or
    Ian Thomas vs NO

D/ST:
    Rams D vs Philly or
    Bears D vs GB

mudloggerone likes this.
  17. Phicinfan

I would lean Rudolph vs. Miami, Thomas isn't completely trusted yet, at least doesn't seem like it
    Bears D - Green Bay OL is not that good and Rodgers will get killed in this game. Rams D is a good play as well with news that Wentz isn't playing

mudloggerone likes this.
  18. gizzil

gizzil Well-Known Member

I figure get it in early because of the and sat games. I didn't tank week 13... So I am in the semis vs gurley and mahomes. As you may imagine, I am projected to lose by 25. I can still get Conner back, I could grab Josh Allen too, and need to stream a defense... standard scoring except 6 pos for passing td

QB Watson @NYJ
    WR Hilton vs DAL
    WR Reynolds vs Phi
    RB Chubb @ DEN
    TE [email protected] DEN
    Flex Dalvin Cook vs MIA (I literally won on the final play last week MNF)
    K Tucker vs TB
    DEF LAC @ KC (I like the Chargers' chances in the game, but not the defense
    D Telvin Smith SR vs WAS
    D Ogeltree vs TEN

BN TreQuan Smith @ CAR (two 0s in a row that really almost cost me, I could drop)
    BN Ware vs LAC
    BN Justin Jackson @ KC
    BN David Johnson @ ATL

Conner is available, Josh Allen is available, since maybe Houston won't pass... DST is super thin, Washington is available, Green Bay, Cleveland, NYG, Dallas, Cincinnati, Atlanta. I figure I can drop TreQuan and Chargers D

19. efactor

efactor Coming at you

1/2 point PPR

Calvin Ridley or Tevin Coleman?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018 at 11:26 PM
  20. Phicinfan

Okay, I would pick up Josh Allen, he is ave over 90 yds rushing alone, which will be needed points and you have space.
    As for D, would stay away from Wash, and Atl. Green Bay worries me. I would NOT start LAC either. Bengals vs. Raiders is attractive, I kind of like Giants vs. Tenn. as well.

I would watch the LAC starters. Ekelar is out, and Gordon is GTD. If he doesn't play Justin Jackson vs. KC def could be a sweet matchup. Going for Gold to win, I might roll the dice on Allen if you get him over Watson.

gizzil likes this.