2016 NFC Championship Game: Cardinals/Panthers

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Gosh I like them both a lot and either will be fine with me but I'll pull for the NFC South again. I'll predict the Panthers advance.

efactor

Coming at you
Hoping Cardinals win but think Carolina does. Close game but being at home in the early game gives them the edge they need. Arizona caught a ton of breaks to beat GB and Palmer needs to go to Fitz earlier this week to have a chance.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Carolina won't give gifts to Carson Palmer, they will make him pay for those playoff jitters, Carolina wins.

freyguy

Pick to Click
AZs secondary injuries finally catch up to them. Carolina advances but I wouldn't care either way as long as the Patriots lose. Haha

hikeNbike

Think Carolina will win. Arizona d not looked the same since losing Matthieu. Carson looked shaky last week and has to play better. Also don't like Arizona in the cold. Doesn't seem to work out well. Think defense and crowd get going and limit Arizona vertical passing with assistance.from the waether. Expect Carolina to put up some points too. Balanced attack with Stewart running well.

Let's call it 30-24 Panthers but not quite that close. Thinking a late td and failed onside kick from the Cardinals. Want to see a good game don't really care who wins as don't hate but not a fan of either team.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

This is ridiculous. Is Carolina really this good? If they are, Denver doesn't stand a chance
Looking pretty tough. Broncos D looked good against Brady will be interesting to see how they do against Cam. Brady probably best qb ever or at least among the best but Cam playing best right now. Also if Miller and Ware go nuts on rushing on rhe edge expect Newton could break some runs. Panthers d pretty good too.

I think Panthers win but now that Broncos are in the super bowl I'll be rooting for Peyton.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk