2013-14 College Football Pickem Is Setup

Mike

Administrator
Ok guys and gals, I have entered the D1-A teams into the database and set up the 2013-12 College football pickem so you can sign up.

This will be against the spread, and we will have a prize for the winner. Still working out the prize details, but it will be something worthwhile :)

Once the games get a little closer and we decide on a place to get the betting lines, we will open up week 1 for picks.

Mike

Administrator
Ok folks, got the system update to work against the spread, and added in the spread. Took the spread this week from 5dimes.

Picks for week 1 close on the 29th at 5:30pm Eastern Time.

Get your picks in!

Mike

Administrator
Week 2 picks are up. Running very late getting these done this week, and behind on totaling up previous pickem's, but I promise to catch all of this up. Been in the middle of some important personal stuff all week, including a week long orientation out of State at a new company.

1o games again, just like the first week. Not the best matchups this week because I took later games to give more people time to get their picks in on short notice.

This week, thanks to some updates to the system, you can make your picks up to the start of game time, for EACH game.

Mike

Administrator
Still haven't got the scoring done, lots of things blowing up on me at one time. This weeks games are posted, will try to have this caught up this weekend.

Mike

Administrator
Scoring is done.

Sorry about last week, had some major issues come up that affected this forum and my other forums.

This weeks games are up!