2010 Sports Outlaw Mock Draft

efactor

Coming at you
Very well thought out draft. Nice work..........

I would be very happy if SF lands Haden, Iutopi and Best with their first three picks. The X factor would be taking a chance on Campbell at 1.17, but I would be more inclined to play it safe and take the better pure football player.

Also, I don't see Detroit passing on Charles Brown at 2.2 if he is still on the board.

Again, nice work............

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Wes, with the Holmes deal, would you adjust the Steelers focus any? If you went WR in the 2nd, in your mock who would you look at?

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Damian Williams, if he was there. I like him very much this year, especially in a landing spot where he can play alot. But I still wouldn't go WR in the 2nd because we have the built-in replacement in Mike Wallace and worse needs elsewhere. We now have FOUR 5th rounders and I think there'll be at least one steal there at wideout.
On another note, if we went with Emmanuel Sanders out of SMU in the 4th, I'd be pleased. They had him in for a visit last week and he impressed. Eerily similar playing style and size to Holmes.
Oddly enough, they also visited with Dez Bryant.. I would utterly come apart at the seams if they even considered him at #18.