2010 NFL Draft: General Observations

Coachnorm

Here is an excerpt from the chatbox describing the draft in general terms regarding quality and quantity a various positions. Some nice observations by Wes Dawg and Remote Controller.

If you have some early general observations stick em here for now. No TEs, grab em early, let us know about it.

[09:12 PM] Remote Controller I feel an argument can be made for damn near 60 to 65 players as first rounders.

[08:09 PM] WesDawg More value beyond the 1st 2 rounds than in any year I can remember in my years of overanalyzing the draft. LOL [08:08 PM] WesDawg This is the year where the Pats will look like geniuses for stockpiling picks

[07:54 PM] Coachnorm Got any more takes on the draft, Wes?
[07:53 PM] Coachnorm It good to hear that there will be a nice injection of interior lineman quality this year. The Nfl overall could use it.
[07:51 PM] Coachnorm He's not an IDP force, but Nose tackle is more about your ability to plug up the center of the line. [07:46 PM] WesDawg I guess.. Aubrayo Franklin just doesn't scream "7 Million" to me for some odd reason, cap or no cap.
[07:44 PM] Coachnorm What can you say... if ya gottem.., keepem?

[07:38 PM] WesDawg Or at least the deepest
[07:38 PM] WesDawg Which is interesting since this may be the best draft class ever for interior d-linemen..

[07:35 PM] Coachnorm Franchising Nose Tackles seems to be the rage this year.

Last edited by a moderator: