2010 NFL Draft - 1st round

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The time has come! 12 hours from now the NFL draft kicks off and gets rolling in prime time for the first time. Post any comments here.

efactor

Coming at you
I'll be on a plane during the draft. Sometimes, work really gets in the way of the finer things in life...................:xpissed::xpissed::xpissed:

Enjoy and drink a beer or 6 for me. I got it recording, but it's not really the same thing...........................:shake:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
that sucks e, your right, watching it recorded is a little pointless, you can get everything on the net much quicker and just as in depth if you can't watch it live.

I suggest everyone join a dynasty league. It makes the draft so much more fun. Join an IDP dynasty league if you can. Only boring part is when a O-lineman gets picked up. :)

I suggest everyone join a dynasty league. It makes the draft so much more fun. Join an IDP dynasty league if you can. Only boring part is when a O-lineman gets picked up. :)

I am still waiting for a way to incorporate OL into fantasy football. One of these days, one of these days...

Just saw on a crawler that the Browns are trying to trade up to the #1 pick. If they don't make a trade they will try to draft Jimmy Clausen

bodey24

Staff member
I understand the Browns are in need of a QB. But I don't understand why they would trade picks to move up. They need those picks for their other needs and there are a lot of them. If I were them and Bradford and Clausen were not there I would take Berry, then get Mccoy later. That would be the best way for them to go IMO.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Browns reportedly were willing to trade most of their picks in this draft and some next year to move to 1......has Mikey H went Ditka on us???

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Suh goes to the Lions, nice pick for them. They have a stud to build their D around.