2009 WestCoast Dynasty Draft

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Grunt, it's a forum setting. Post it here and I will edit it for you so all can view on the first post.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
2.2 Jeremy Maclin, WR PHI

OP is a flex spot. We used to start one RB and one WR but to give WR's a bit more relevance we choose to require 2 WR's and one RB with 2 flex spots for either a RB or WR in lieu of 3 flex spots. It's not PPR and we use pretty standard scoring. Not high performance.

OP is a flex spot. We used to start one RB and one WR but to give WR's a bit more relevance we choose to require 2 WR's and one RB with 2 flex spots for either a RB or WR in lieu of 3 flex spots. It's not PPR and we use pretty standard scoring. Not high performance.
the usual great Grunt picks.

so you could start four wide? or three rb's?

yeah, rb's without ppr are a more solid bet.

the coffee pick is weird. kind of like the pFins taking Pat White in the second when he would have been just as risky in the fourth. somebody wanted to make sure.

three great RB's and three average WR's seems like the right formula.

That's right. Pat White should be on the radar

I dig the stats on Mizzu. solid history. i'm the first one to spout about history. but that's in betting and finding trends. Oakland would have selected Maclin if he wasn't such a mis fit in the land of misfits.

gruntbusters

2.3 James Davis, RB, Cle
2.4 Gartrell Johnson, SD, RB
2.5 Andre Brown, NYG, RB
2.6 Percy Harvin, WR MIN
2.7 Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR
2.8 James Laurinaitis, LB, StL
2.9 Rey Maualuga, LB, CIN
2.10 Mohamed Massaquoi, WR Cle

*sorry...missed the trade for picks 2.3 through 2.5, the same coach drafted these players. ugghhh

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Glen Coffee still bothers me.

Alabama_logo.gif
Glen Coffee, Alabama
Height: 6-0. Weight: 209.
Projected 40 Time: 4.49.
Combine 40 Time: 4.58.
Benchx225: 24. Vertical: 36. Broad: 10-1.
Projected Round (2009): 5-6.

1/10/09: Glen Coffee has declared for the 2009 NFL Draft, even though he's just a mid-round prospect. Coffee rushed for 1,383 yards and 10 touchdowns, and also caught 16 passes, but he's light and won't dazzle anyone at the Combine.

gruntbusters

I agree...weird pick of Mr Coffee...especially that early in the draft. However, it's just like the Charger homers in our league. I mean look how high Gartrell Johnson went. And it's only because he's a charger lover. You just never know!

3.1 Josh Freeman, QB, TB
3.2 Kenny Britt, WR, Ten
3.3 Patrick Turner, WR, Mia
3.4 Pat White, QB, Mia
3.5 Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Det
3.6 Lawrence Timmons, LB, Pit
3.7 Juaquin Iglesias, WR, Chi
3.8 Aaron Curry, LB, Sea
3.9 Kerry Collins, QB, Ten

Last edited by a moderator:

RLLD

I am not sold on James Davis.....I watched that guy bounce backwards off of DB's in college. I think he is not going to fare well in the NFL after watching mediocre football teams in the ACC do an awfully good job of keeping him in check.

JMHO

I am not sold on James Davis.....I watched that guy bounce backwards off of DB's in college. I think he is not going to fare well in the NFL after watching mediocre football teams in the ACC do an awfully good job of keeping him in check.

JMHO
Probably right. I wonder if he's not as good as LenDale White? point being maybe he's worth a shot.
LenWhaleTraining.jpg