• Knowshon Moreno Rb Georgia

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay folks, you know the drill. Lets see who we as a consensus vote of the Sportsoutlaw experts think teams should take. The rules are simple, please choose one of the players listed and vote. Or, if you prefer, choose other, and then post who you would have taken. After 24hrs, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be awarded to that team. We will be going off the draft order now set...so if there are trades...we will see what happens.

Cincinnati is on the clock!

Draft Order:
  1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford Qb Georgia
  2. St Louis Rams - Eugene Monroe OT Virginia
  3. Kansas City Chiefs - Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest
  4. Seattle Seahawks - Michael Crabtree Wr Texas Tech
  5. Cleveland Browns - Malcolm Jenkins Cb Ohio State
  6. Cincinnati Bengals
  7. Oakland Raiders
  8. Jacksonville Jaguars
  9. Green Bay Packers
  10. San Francisco 49ers
  11. Buffalo Bills
  12. Denver Broncos
  13. Washington Redskins
  14. New Orleans Saints
  15. Houston Texans
  16. San Diego Chargers
  17. New York Jets
  18. Chicago Bears
  19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  20. Detroit Lions (from Dallas)
  21. Philadelphia Eagles
  22. Minnesota Vikings
  23. New England Patriots
  24. Atlanta Falcons
  25. Miami Dolphins
  26. Baltimore Ravens
  27. Indianapolis Colts
  28. Philadelphia Eagles (from Carolina)
  29. New York Giants
  30. Tennessee Titans
  31. Arizona Cardinals
  32. Pittsburgh Steelers

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
slam dunk for me, the best OT is still on the board, you have to take him. jason Smith is the pick.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
curious to know why Raji over Smith? I actually like both, but surprised to see the lack of love for someone who is rising to join the conversation as the bast O tackle in the draft?

Phicinfan

Administrator
I agree with Miller. If Jason Smith and Monroe are gone, I do think Cincy goes with Raji. However, with Jason Smith there, and Andrews gone via FA, and Jones still a question mark with injury status...you have to take the top OT there.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I thought Anthony Collins looked pretty good at the end of last year at LT, no?
He was okay. I think he projects more as a ROT than LOT. My guess is...if cincy were not to take an OT, then Whitworth would move to LT and they would move in or get a new LG.

then again that assumes the Bengals have any plan at all.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Cincy has no running game what so ever. Moreno will go to the Bengals. OOOPS, A day late and a dollar short as usual :thud:

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Administrator
Cincy has no running game what so ever. Moreno will go to the Bengals. OOOPS, A day late and a dollar short as usual :thud:
you know...call me stupid...but I am getting a feeling here.

Cincy has NO rbs on the roster other than DeDe Dorsey and a non-drafted rookie, I think. Benson is seriously talking to Houston, and Ward wants way too much money.

I would not be shocked at all if cincy goes Rb in the first...to grab Moreno. Considering the running game they want to run....that would not be all that bad a pick either.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
it would be a bad pick when they have no line to run behind. just about anyone who has followed these players knows there is no game breaking changer among these RBs. cincy would be much better off drafting a lineman and then using their 2nd or 3rd on a rb like donald brown or lesean mccoy if thats something they really feel they need. the RB has become one of the easiest spots on a roster to fill.

Phicinfan

Administrator
it would be a bad pick when they have no line to run behind. just about anyone who has followed these players knows there is no game breaking changer among these RBs. cincy would be much better off drafting a lineman and then using their 2nd or 3rd on a rb like donald brown or lesean mccoy if thats something they really feel they need. the RB has become one of the easiest spots on a roster to fill.
Don't use logic and Bengals in the same sentance.

Again, no story or such..just a gut feeling. I also think with Seattle taking T.J.....they may go OT or DT which will change up the rest of the draft. So a top OT may not be there at 6 unless you want to risk Andre Smith.