#2 Wideout for the Browns

Remote Controller

I know.....not huge news, but one bit of info to stash away for a later date or very late in a Dynasty draft.

Browns | Brian Robiskie "as polished as advertised" Sun May 24, 07:57 PM
Tony Grossi from the Cleveland Plains Dealer reports that it's way too early to say who's the No. 2 receiver behind Braylon Edwards. But Brian Robiskie didn't hurt his chances with two TD catches from Brady Quinn in red-zone drills. Robiskie dived to make one in the left corner and caught another underneath coverage inside the goal line. Yes, Robiskie looks as polished as advertised.
Our view: The son of Falcons WR coach Terry Robiskie is a very smooth player. Brian Robiskie showed just how savvy a WR he was at the 2009 Senior Bowl where he impressed coaches with solid hands and route running ability. He knows subtle moves to get open that most rookie receivers aren't even aware of. It is too early to call him the #2 WR in Cleveland, but it sure wouldn't surprise us if he's named the starter opposite of Braylon Edwards by the end of training camp.
---------------------------------------

OOPS!

Last edited by a moderator:

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
RC, I'm on the edge of my seat here. Who is the much anticipated #2 WR for Cleveland?!?!

LOL

Runnik's Hambones

I'm assuming he's referring to Robiskie?

I say keep Stallworth at #2 for the time being and work these two rookies (Rob and Muh) into the system more as they develop.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I'm assuming he's referring to Robiskie?

I say keep Stallworth at #2 for the time being and work these two rookies (Rob and Muh) into the system more as they develop.
Uh...Stallworth won't be playing this year. You can lay money on that one.:nono:

Cope

Even if the charges are reduced, I would think he gets 4 games at a minimum.
This is a great opportunity for Robiskie and Massaquoi.

Runnik's Hambones

Ah, I forgot about Stallworth's situation.

Looks like Mou and Rob should get nice field time then.

The 2 biggest concerns for this team though, IMO, is defense and their running game.