1/7/10 - BCS National Championship Game - Alabama vs Texas

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Don't tell me that after I jumped on 'Bama Sarge. I knew that looked to good to be true. Erase my bet Miller if the line is swapping. I anal got that much faith in the lads from T-Town.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Don't tell me that after I jumped on 'Bama Sarge. I knew that looked to good to be true. Erase my bet Miller if the line is swapping. I anal got that much faith in the lads from T-Town.
Mud, no way to erase it, but you can counter it, just put 500k on Texas and you will break even in the end.

Sorry about the mistake, it has been fixed.

Good catch Sarge. Was pretty tired when I did these last night.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Mud, no way to erase it, but you can counter it, just put 500k on Texas and you will break even in the end.

Sorry about the mistake, it has been fixed.

Good catch Sarge. Was pretty tired when I did these last night.

No problem Miller but I'd rather squeal like a pig than bet on Texass so I'll let it stand.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I was a fan of Sabans a few years ago but not now. However Texas has my old buddy Mack Brown at the helm and I expect the NLU/Tulane jinx to strike him yet again. Whether Texas will lose by enough for Bama to cover is the only question. for they will lose. Hey Sarge you wanna bet a million on the game straight up?

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Well...I'm laying the 4 and taking Alabama. I just think their defense will give McCoy a lot of problems..............for 1.5 Million vBucks.