01/15/2012 Divisional Round Playoffs: Giants @ Packers Sun. 4:30 pm

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
GB will be playing an emotional game after the OC son just died. Both are outside cold weather teams.(the way football should be played). So no advantage there either way. Only team that has a chance to stop GB from going to the SB will not be on the opposite sideline this week.

1 Crazy Commish

Weather should be good. Clear and 30 degrees expected. 450 fans just shoveled the seats off today at $10 an hour I heard. Taking my Green and Gold even with those points. Go Pack Go, Fight Pack Fight, Win Pack win.:biggrin:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
This one should be a fun one to watch. GB won the earlier meeting by 3 in OT. NYG gotta have the most confidence in this matchup. I wouldn't be suprised if they can pull off the so called upset.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I did not do it this time. For those that want to be square I'll start a new thread where the fix will be in so that we can give back our unjust rewards.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Nope, mistakes happen to the old and young alike. I did the same exact thing about a month ago. We're honest betters and we'll soon have the $$ straight.

jjtweeks

Coach you have an awesome record for consistency as far as I'm concerned. Your contributions among others on this site is why I like it so much. keep up the good work. Like Mud said were all honest here.
But damn you are old :grin: