Zach Miller (OAK) to be more involved in offense this year

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
(RotoWire) Despite posting career best totals last season, Miller's numbers could improve even further in 2010.
Analysis: According to the Oakland Tribune, head coach Tom Cable wants to get Miller more involved in the passing game this season. Miller posted decent numbers last season - 805 receiving yards and three touchdowns - but new quarterback Jason Campbell threw eight touchdowns to his tight ends in Washington last season and is already looking for him during training camp practices. With Campbell expected to look for him often, Miller is in position to set another career high in receptions; and if he finds the end zone a few more times, he will be a top 10 fantasy tight end.

And he was stolen from me in 2 drafts so far :xpissed:

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I have set the bar at least higher than last year for Miller. With an aging Gonzo on my roster, I need either Shawn Nelson or Zach to step up for me and take the reigns!

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I've been hearing good things about him for over a year now...just nice to have Fat Carcus out of town finally. Not sure how much Mr. Campbell can improve the offense but anything will make Zach a better fantasy TE.