Z Miller staying put? Turned Seahawk

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Story is that Zach came to his senses and the Raiders are stepping up to retain his services. Man, if Seattle would have been successful in this endeavor it would have spelled fantasy death for Miller. Big sigh of relief!!

Last edited by a moderator:

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Re: Z Miller staying put

Until Z.Miller is signed i will not relax, if the Raiders let him go will be a huge downgrade to the offense.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY

John Clayton just tweeted this:

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Trying to get details but the Seahawks beat out the Raiders for TE Zach Miller.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo my fav TE on my fav team was just totally ruined in this deal. WTF is he thinking? Seattle??? REALLY??? SEATTLE? How is this a good move? Oh that's right, he is more interested in money than actually being successful.

You were right to be cautious Derringer...damn...I was really hoping this wouldn't happen.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY

Sheesh. You'd think it was some notable drop from Campbell to TJax.

Remote Controller

Seahawks | Zach Miller added Tue Aug 2, 05:10 PM
The Seattle Seahawks have reached a contract agreement with free-agent TE Zach Miller (Raiders). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zach will be avaiable even later now but he won't return even 75% of his Raider numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

Seahawks | Zach Miller terms Tue Aug 2, 05:52 PM
Updating a previous report, the Seattle Seahawks signed TE Zach Miller to a five-year, $34 million deal Tuesday, Aug. 2, with $17 million in guarantees. Miller will be reunited with former Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable, now the offensive line coach in Seattle.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

Drops the value of Miller and Carlson both. Yuck, not sure there is a Seattle player I would draft this year.....

storminn0rm

Brewmaster

Wow, Zach Miller's value is nada now, along with all other seahawks. That sucks, I liked Miller.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster

(Rotoworld) Offensive line coach Tom Cable made it clear Tuesday that he plans to use both Zach Miller and John Carlson at tight end. Analysis: "We now have two fantastic tight ends," Cable said. "They're going to complement each other the right way." We just don't see it. Neither player is an above-average blocker, and their receiving skill-sets are similar. Miller is simply the better player, which leaves Carlson without an offensive role. Given some time, it's a good bet Seattle will entertain offers for Carlson.

cctekguy

Staff member

Wow, Zach Miller's value is nada now, along with all other seahawks. That sucks, I liked Miller.

Don't forget that Seattle won the west last year. Somebody must be doing something right....

But I'm with you, very few Seahawks on my roster this year.

There is ONE, though.....

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"

Until Z.Miller is signed i will not relax, if the Raiders let him go will be a huge downgrade to the offense.

I cant believe the Raiders just let Miller go with out a fight, :nono1: Tom Cable is slowly killing me.

Going better than 8-8 just became a dream.

DearbornDolfan

Oh that's right, he is more interested in money than actually being successful.

If that were the case, he'd have stayed with the Raiders. What he's interested is being on a team with weapons other than him. My prediction is that Seattle is going to be in the mix for the division again.

DearbornDolfan

I don't understand this meme where having two elite tight ends is bad. The Patriots did the same thing last year with great success and they didn't have two elite WRs as well.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I don't understand this meme where having two elite tight ends is bad. The Patriots did the same thing last year with great success and they didn't have two elite WRs as well.

Its not the two Tes that we fear, its the two lousy :puke: Qbs they have...