youth or wisdom?

josh17827

Every year im the guy who takes in my opinion at the time the best player on the board at my turn, however big names and old faces seem to get me in trouble...ala shaun alexander.....marshal faulk...... priest holmes......even made the mistake with ricky watters way back..... Just giving some advice, dont be scared of the one year wonder theory or young backs, GO YOUNG..ala Forte, Slaton, Be Brave and say no the big name, and build yourself a strong ,young, motiviated team. Be the guy who produces future #1 Picks in the draft.......

Peace

Isn't it always a matter of balance?

In a redraft I would be more apt to go with a proven vet but youth is definitely a big attraction for a dynasty or even a keeper league.

Remote Controller

I peg you for Portis, and Wayne this year at 1.10, and 2.03. :koolaid:

Seriously, I hear ya. I tend to draft safe and not agressive. It tends to help me make the playoffs consistently, but lack the push for the ring. What one has to learn to do is do both in a draft. Draft some security to help keep us warm and fuzzy then go for it with some high ceiling guys! I tend to really work the wire hard too, and stay on top of trends.