Your Super Bowl Tickets

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
OMG you're actually going to "incentive me" for my posts? Are you SURE you really want to do that? I've sensed over the years my opinions are somewhat less than appreciated. But, you asked for it! Go Steelers!!!!

Hey anyone have tickets for sale? I have the room, and airfare, but not tickets yet even though I was in the lottery :headscratch:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
That is the point my man, we WANT you and everyone else to post more and start more threads on their own. You opinions are always appreciated.....just rarely agreed with or right ;)

Good luck with the tickets, the good news is there is a ton of seats.....the bad news is both teams will have a huge following and ticket demand even in this economy will end up being through the roof!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Looks like Party Plaza tics are going from 300-800. Actual game tics are going from 2400 and up.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Found a 50 yard line seat in row 7 for $9000. Not too damb bad. Looks like suites are going for around 800,000

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Yeah...and factoring in what the food in a suite should be at that price, youd be looking at about 350,000 more for drinks and food.

The local AAA hockey team has suites that go for 75000 a year. "Cheap" suite food and drinks run you about 4000 a night.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Food came with the suites the only two times I've been lucky enough to sit in them for the Independence Bowl. Super food at that.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
I'm seeing the average at $2000 per cheap-seat. We paid I believe around $1600-1800 to see the Super Bowl in Tampa. My mother has a place in Clearwater with a car down there so it didn't cost anything but airfare.

I was hoping...."They say" to wait until next week and the prices will go down. The problem is the room I have reserved requires payment by this Friday or we lose the room about 1-1/2 mile from the Stadium. So would I be able to replace the room is the question. Sheesh, if I only was from New York or New England I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff.

...you see, my wife's actual 50th birthday is on that date...
...she wants her name up on the scoreboard and all that jazz...so I'm trying desperately to get tickets without mortgaging everything to get tickets to a silly football game.

Last edited by a moderator: