Your Opinion

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Brother threw some bets down and wanted to see what you think. He'll win 3307.45 off a 20$ bet if it all goes right. Heres his bets:

NY Giants by 7 over Carolina
Miami by 3 over Buffalo
Atlanta by 3 over Pittsburgh
Denver by 3 over Jax
49'ers by 3 over Seattle
GB by 3 over Philly
Cowboys by 4 over Washington
SD by 5 over KC on Monday

Only 1 we really went back and forth on and that was the ATL/Pitt game. Even tho Atl has never won in Pitt (if i understood them right) still chose them mainly for the reason of QB strength right now. And defensivily as good as Polly is he can't play offence also. The D will keep it close but think the Atl O will make enough plays and their D will be just good enough to hang on when all said is done.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
NY Giants by 7 over Carolina
Miami by 3 over Buffalo
Atlanta by 3 over Pittsburgh
Denver by 3 over Jax
49'ers by 3 over Seattle
GB by 3 over Philly
Cowboys by 4 over Washington
SD by 5 over KC on Monday
Don't like the Giants bet, I think that will be a close game. Don't like that he gave the pts in each game, this is the NFL, expect the unexpected. I'll be surprised if he wins more than 5 of the 8.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I think that Dallas may be upset this week.

Thought twicw about that game, i just think Dallas has the better D by far and Washington does the same thing each year. Look good on paper but horrible on the feild. Dallas won both games last year and each team does seem to play harder on opponants feild. Mcnabb might give them that needed push but i have to be proven wrong on this pick by Washington.

Don't like the Giants bet, I think that will be a close game. Don't like that he gave the pts in each game, this is the NFL, expect the unexpected. I'll be surprised if he wins more than 5 of the 8.

Really? Figured this one is a gimme. NY should blow them out. Carolina will be playing for first pick in next years draft is my opinion.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
wow, don't think Carolina is going to be near that bad. Could be wrong, but I think 7-9 or 8-8 is where I see them. Middle of the road team.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Brother threw some bets down and wanted to see what you think. He'll win 3307.45 off a 20$ bet if it all goes right. Heres his bets:

• NY Giants by 7 over Carolina - WIN, good call
  • Miami by 3 over Buffalo - Easy one
  • Atlanta by 3 over Pittsburgh - Ouch, you knew that was a tough one
  • Denver by 3 over Jax - Denver's just not good enough to bank on in a rd gm
  • 49'ers by 3 over Seattle - Thought this would be a toss up, didn't see Seattle doing that though
  • GB by 3 over Philly - liked that one a lot
  • Cowboys by 4 over Washington
  • SD by 5 over KC on Monday
well 6 games in, 3-3 and the 7th is not looking good. Figured all favs would be tough sledding. All 3 didn't just cover, they lost out right and Dallas is working on the same.

Thanks for sharing this, it was fun to watch.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Really thought Denver over Jax and SF over Seattle were no brainers. Since preseason means crap really was basing it off of last season. Boy did we fk up. lol. And still shocked Dallas lost to Washington. Going to do it again this week and hopefully do alot better.

Off topic was really glad to see Houston beat Indy.