WSIS Week 3

Baldie

Standard scoring league...10 team league...QB/2RB/2WR/TE/Flex. I'm still looking for my first win. Each week I lose by just a couple points, it sucks. The past 2 years I've been the champ and 2nd runner up. I need to get back on track....:(.

QB
Palmer vs SF
Manning @ Det
RB
Lynch vs Chi
Ingram @ Car
Blount vs Jax
WR
Green @Bal
Edelman vs Jax
Fitz vs SF
Evans @ Hou
Smith Sr vs Cin
Lockett vs Chi (thinking about dropping him for a WW pickup)
TE
Davis @ AZ
Eifert @ Bal

I know I need some dept at RB...if you have any advice on who I can potentially drop, I'd appreciate it.
WW RB's as of today - Crowell, McCluster, Lewis, K Williams, Coleman

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would suggest:
Palmer
Ingram, Lynch
Green, Edelman
Eifert
Flex - Fitz

Honestly, not sure any of the above help you, Crowell would give you another starter for byes, but I would drop Lockett to get him. Coleman also is an option.

Baldie

I would suggest:
Palmer
Ingram, Lynch
Green, Edelman
Eifert
Flex - Fitz

Honestly, not sure any of the above help you, Crowell would give you another starter for byes, but I would drop Lockett to get him. Coleman also is an option.

Yeah you had my exact picks. I made the mistake of starting Evans last minute last week instead of Fitz, which gave me the loss last week. As much of an SF fan that I am, the D is horrible right now. Fitz is a must this week. Who would have more upside you think though...Crowell or Coleman?

Do you think Manning is no longer a MUST START each week? Should I keep Palmer or a 2nd QB the rest of the season? I hardly ever keep a 2nd QB unless its a bye.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yeah you had my exact picks. I made the mistake of starting Evans last minute last week instead of Fitz, which gave me the loss last week. As much of an SF fan that I am, the D is horrible right now. Fitz is a must this week. Who would have more upside you think though...Crowell or Coleman?

Do you think Manning is no longer a MUST START each week? Should I keep Palmer or a 2nd QB the rest of the season? I hardly ever keep a 2nd QB unless its a bye.
Until they can run, and protect Manning better, I would start Carson first, he is on fire for now, use him as you can.
As for last week, you should have taken my advice and started Steve Smith Jr, he had a huge game last week ;)