WOW, Rookie Drafts

Arctic Dawgs

I have spent the last couple days looking through IDP league Rookie Drafts. Wanting to get an ADP feeling before planning our Hafax teams draft in 6 weeks.

All I can say is WOW. While the ADP seems close to my rankings, the individual drafts are all over the park. I am not talking about being 4 or 5 spots up or down. 1 draft will have a player in the top 4, and the next draft you look at will have the same player out of the the top 10, maybe even out of 1st Rd.

What have you guys been seeing? Any trends I am missing here ??

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Pretty much the same for me. There doesn't seem to be a clear consensus on this draft,
I have spent the last couple days looking through IDP league Rookie Drafts. Wanting to get an ADP feeling before planning our Hafax teams draft in 6 weeks.

All I can say is WOW. While the ADP seems close to my rankings, the individual drafts are all over the park. I am not talking about being 4 or 5 spots up or down. 1 draft will have a player in the top 4, and the next draft you look at will have the same player out of the the top 10, maybe even out of 1st Rd.

What have you guys been seeing? Any trends I am missing here ??
Same for me, no clear consensus on players in this years draft. Only really consistent pick I have seen, with IDP is that Jacobs is the first pick at Rb, and the two LBs go early in White and Ball.

Arctic Dawgs

Seems to be stabling out some now in the last couple weeks:

Jacobs
Montgomery
Harry
Sanders
Metcalf
Murray
Hockenson
Henderson
Campbell
Brown