Who's representing the NFC in the superbowl 2011?

deuce4321

Driller
Who's representing the NFC in the superbowl 2012?

Packers or Eagles???

I think eagles are better on paper but I don't think Vick can play all season and don't think Vince can handle the pressure. GB running game still has me wondering until I see it on the field. What say you?

Last edited by a moderator:

cctekguy

Staff member
Eagles will be the top seed and lose in first round of the play-offs....with Young at QB after a pretty impressive 4 game win streak to end the season. Vick will be nursing a separated shoulder.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I know Eagles are a top pick. But if they don't get the Oline fixed, and get the top draft pick in, then Vick gets killed and there season is over.

So for now I lean Packers.

Atlanta looks good in the south, Tampa as well.

Bull

Packers, Eagles, and I feel the Falcons have a shot if they keep Snelling and Turnwer isn't finished.

These seem like the 3 to me as well. Possibly New Orleans if Ingram can bring stability to the running game, but I think they are a distant 4th.
I like the Pack but need to see a more consistent running game. I like the Eagles but don't believe Vick can play all year. I like Atlanta but don't think Turner makes it all year either.
I guess Pack by default.

Zach

...ok since Catman is such the smart ass (correct as he may be)...

Vikings win the 2012 Superbowl... have been banking on that idea since about 1980 - one of these days it might even come true.

mills

I just feel that Matt Ryan will never get the Falcons over that hump. he's a great quarterback but he can never find a way to win the games that count.

deuce4321

Driller
i think if atlantas skill players stay healthy, and thats a big IF, then they are the most dynamic offense in NFC. (maybe philly too but vick isnt going to stay healthy).