Welcome to the Wah! Report

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This is my personal thread to let all know that I feel some larger than life athlete or famous person deserves a just shut up, and to stop whining like a baby and just do their damn job!

And, since this is the inagural Wah! report.....I choose a personal target - Sam Bradford!

Hello Sam!
So, you get traded to the Eagles, and you rejoice and sing praises cause they gave you another chance.....and then you basically suck. Now, was it all your fault nope. But you sure weren't innocent either.

THEN - you have the gall to force a bad position, as Qbs are really not available and you take advantage and get a HUGE contract to stay in Philly. $22 million GUARANTEED! And now...because they have moved up to take a Qb of the future, you want to take your ball and go home!

Well here is my thoughts on that:
wah.gif

Here is a thought, Step up, play, practice and EARN the damn job....or God forbid show other teams your value so the Eagles can trade your whining @$$ to some unsuspecting stupid team. Be a man Sam, stop being a baby!

Sam Bradford =
baby-crying_2442222a.jpg

nuff said

efactor

Coming at you
My big "wah" goes out to 49er fans who long for the good old days of Jim Harbaugh. Let it go. He's gone. Not coming back. He played you guys like a fiddle on his way out the door. He didn't want to stay. He wanted to go back to coaching kids who will look up and idolize him. He backed the wrong horse in Kaepernick, realized that Seattle had pulled far in front and didn't want to put in the work to tear it down and rebuild. He was 8-8 his last season not because ownership was working against him, but because he had a crappy QB of his picking who couldn't adjust once the league figured out the read option and because his stud defensive players were getting older or had suffered devastating injuries (Bowman). He should have won two Super Bowls, but poor decisions and just overall bad coaching cost them those titles. I'm sure that having an inaccurate QB throw fade patterns against the leagues best CB was the right thing to do in the 2013 NFC championship game in the closing seconds. I'm also quite sure that having that same inaccurate QB throw the ball 3 times from the 3 yard line instead of giving the ball to Gore behind a good OL when the Ravens best run stopper was out of the game in the 2012 super bowl was pure genius. Who can forget the amazing coaching decision to have a rookie WR with a reputation for fumbling, returning punts in the 2011 NFC championship game? I am still shocked he fumbled in OT and cost them a chance to go to the super bowl. Plus, hadn't he misplayed a punt in the first half that cost them a turn over. By God, he did. Somehow, I doubt Bill Walsh would have had Kyle Williams even on the sideline at that point. Would have made him go to the locker room so he couldn't even accidentally be put in the game.

Average coach who was in the right place at the right time. Time to let it go.

Last edited:

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Hmmmm.... Winning at nearly a .700 clip as a head coach? That's hardly average. Harbaughs a winner, he had the foresight to get the hell outta Dodge.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
That's why Chip Kelly was the obvious solution :rolleyes:
Uh, decision to re-sign Bradford was after they booted Kelly. This was a Roseman decision all the way around.

Oh, and to add, to Mr. Condon super Agent....man of man in agents, and now pimping for Sam and his decision.......

wah.gif

efactor

Coming at you
Hmmmm.... Winning at nearly a .700 clip as a head coach? That's hardly average. Harbaughs a winner, he had the foresight to get the hell outta Dodge.

He was 8-8 and on a downward trend, much of it his own doing. He got out because he didn't want to go through the rebuild. He's a way better college coach than a pro coach, so right call for him. He was not a great pro coach. If he was a "winner", they would have won multiple Super Bowls. They had the best talent in both 2011 and 2012. Left two titles on the table with crappy coaching.

Funny thing about Harbaugh. As aggressive as his personality seemed, he never had the killer instinct as far as putting other teams away. 2011 NFC championship game and 2013 NFC championship game are perfect examples. Had opportunity to build a big lead and went ultra conservative. Wish he has some Belichick in him and stepped on teams throats.

Last edited:

cctekguy

Staff member
Uh, decision to re-sign Bradford was after they booted Kelly. This was a Roseman decision all the way around.

Jeez, I'm really off my game.

Could have sworn it was Kelly that traded Foles to St. Louis to get "his guy".

Thought for sure it was Kelly that called Bradford the "Next Drew Brees" and compared him to Peyton Manning.

You know, kinda like the way Harbaugh doted over HIS guy, Kaepernick.

But I must be wrong.

Phicinfan

Administrator

Thought for sure it was Kelly that called Bradford the "Next Drew Brees" and compared him to Peyton Manning.

But I must be wrong.
No and Yes. Kelly went and go Bradford, but he was a UFA this year, and Roseman decided to resign him at a rediculous price.

So you are still bi-polar :)

efactor

Coming at you
He was 8-8 and on a downward trend, much of it his own doing. He got out because he didn't want to go through the rebuild. He's a way better college coach than a pro coach, so right call for him. He was not a great pro coach. If he was a "winner", they would have won multiple Super Bowls. They had the best talent in both 2011 and 2012. Left two titles on the table with crappy coaching.

Oh, and to add, to Mr. Condon super Agent....man of man in agents, and now pimping for Sam and his decision.......

wah.gif

Man, Kelly gets a lot of grief for Bradford. He knew Foles and Sanchez weren't going to take them to the next step and rolled the dice on Bradford.

But I must be wrong.

Harbaugh is still talking about what a "great" QB Kaepernick is. Lol.

ExperiencedRookie

I've been wanting to write this one for a few days now, and with a few minutes of free time I'll hammer it out.

Calling out Josh Norman. Has a big season at the best time, right as his contract is expiring. Carolina is incredibly talented, and they seem to have some of the best team chemistry in the league. Norman was a big part of this, and seemed genuinely interested and motivated by becoming a champion.

Why the hell didn't he just sign a nice 11 million/yr contract with Carolina?!?!? Not only that, but this greedy bastard wouldn't sign his franchise tender to stay with the team.

You got what you deserve you chump. You're a system zone coverage corner. You're a good one, but still! You ain't Revis. You ain't Haden. You ain't Sherman. And now you won't ever be a champion. The contract you signed will handicap a team who is already very average with very little going for it. I hope "being the highest paid at your position" is enough to satisfy that fragile little ego of yours, cause your trophy case is going to collect nothing but dust.

We all see you too. Don't try to act like you're happy to be out of your Carolina boys club and in the Redskins clubhouse. You were self important...and got a wake up call when the team pulled the franchise tag back. Running off to quickly try to sign it before it's too late. Should have signed it when you had the chance. Welcome to 7-9 hell!

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
How has Bradford throwing a hissy fit today and not answering calls or text from the Eagles because they drafted a QB not been addressed yet?

Phicinfan

Administrator
How has Bradford throwing a hissy fit today and not answering calls or text from the Eagles because they drafted a QB not been addressed yet?
Its OTA's, quite honestly he doesn't have to respond yet, not until mandatory stuff starts. But yeah, it sucks..big friggen baby

Phicinfan

Administrator
This is my personal thread to let all know that I feel some larger than life athlete or famous person deserves a just shut up, and to stop whining like a baby and just do their damn job!

And, since this is the inagural Wah! report.....I choose a personal target - Sam Bradford!

Hello Sam!
So, you get traded to the Eagles, and you rejoice and sing praises cause they gave you another chance.....and then you basically suck. Now, was it all your fault nope. But you sure weren't innocent either.

THEN - you have the gall to force a bad position, as Qbs are really not available and you take advantage and get a HUGE contract to stay in Philly. $22 million GUARANTEED! And now...because they have moved up to take a Qb of the future, you want to take your ball and go home!

Well here is my thoughts on that:
wah.gif

Here is a thought, Step up, play, practice and EARN the damn job....or God forbid show other teams your value so the Eagles can trade your whining @$$ to some unsuspecting stupid team. Be a man Sam, stop being a baby!

Sam Bradford =
baby-crying_2442222a.jpg

nuff said
HEY SAM!!

When you get done crying, take a look at how a professional handles the situation.....you know offering to mentor the young kid....you dufus!

link: DeMarco Murray tells Titans’ coaches he’ll mentor Derrick Henry