Week 4 Discussions - Monday Night Football

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
The Sun :sunshine: Life Stadium hosts the battle between New England Patriots and the Miami Dolphis

:pickle:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
NO! I need Brady kept to a minimum tonight. Henne.... stop throwing the ball to the Defense please.

efactor

Coming at you
Classic FF dilema. Need a big game from Moss for a win which would cost me a win in another league...........

Only one pass thrown his way and he drops an easy TD. Am I happy about it or sad? I don't know...........:xpopcorn:

Coachnorm

7-6 at the half. A tight game, Bess with some nice catches!!

I was hoping for a little Hartline action and that's what I got, little Hartline action. :grin:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I picked up Ricky off waivers (week 4 projection = 2) in my local league and am looking like a prophet right now!

Too bad I kep Brandon Tate on the bench in the same league. I forgot we get return yards.:homer:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I'm loving the Pats running game tonight. It's keeping a lid on Brady's arm which just might could get me my first win in Death. But, one long pass from Brady to Moss and I'm in trouble.

Coachnorm

I picked up Ricky off waivers (week 4 projection = 2) in my local league and am looking like a prophet right now!

Too bad I kep Brandon Tate on the bench in the same league. I forgot we get return yards.:homer:

It's nice to see Ricky put up good numbers running hard. So far, Ricky has looked like what most expected from LT and LT has looked like Ricky.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
He looked like a munchkin out there.... especially compared to 6'4" Roberto Wallace

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
If no one scores again for the rest of the game.... then I've flawlessly predicted the score of tonight's game :)

Fat chance...