Week 2 news

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Updates:
-CAR- Confirmed by team that Olsen Te has broken his right foot again, surgery is not expected and he will be month to month - IR?
- PIT - Big Ben has elbow injury - will interfere with practice but still expects to play
- JAX - Dante Fowler is back...
- WAS - Brian Quick Wr has signed
- NE - have signed two wrs - Corey Coleman and Bennie Fowler
- DET - they still can't run...and Stafford is throwing picks.....Yikes
- NYJ - rookie Qb throws first pass - which was a pick 6 and then has a pretty solid game...
- DET - Stafford was pretty beat up in this game - speaking that, what the heck were the Lions doing putting him back in the game and risking major injury and also what was Darold doing in the game in the 4th quarter...and the Qb is sooooo important.
-

Phicinfan

Administrator
- NYG - O. Vernon DE will play this week
- Det - Stafford says he is healthy and good to go - man must be made of iron
- GB - Rodgers says he is day to day.....
- ATL - activated Brian Hill Rb from Practice squad
- SEA - is looking at moving C.J. Prosise to Wr
- OAK - resigning Martavius Bryant - supposedly still facing another suspension from the league
- CIN - Preston Brown and Carlos Dunlap were limited in practice
- NE - Signing Kenyon Barner Rb
- PIT - Moved LeVeon Bell off of the depth chart.....so there!
- ATL - Placed LB Deion Jones on IR
-

Phicinfan

Administrator
more updates:
- Car - Darryl Williams ROT for Car placed on IR - Cam will need help
- Buf - starting Josh Allen this week - HUGE mistake in my opinion. How many young Qbs get ruined due to poor O-line and no real Wrs to work with and lose their confidence. This will come back to haunt Buffalo now - getting rid of McCarron, and Tyrod Taylor is really a huge mistake by them
- TB - placed Cb Vernon Hargreaves on IR today due to shoulder issue
- No practice today for A. Rodgers or L. Fournette
- Phi - Foles is your starter this week - and my gut says at least one more week as well...
- Pit - Big Ben has a bruised elbow expected to play this week

Phicinfan

Administrator
Ravens rule out 4 players for tomorrow night - out are Hayden Hurst, Kenneth dixon, Maurice Canady and Willie Henry

Phicinfan

Administrator
Latest news:
- NE - has a Rb problem - Michel is still hindered by knee, Burkhead is in concussion protocol, Hill was lost for year to knee and on IR - Calling all FA Rbs! Signed Farrow.
- Quote of the day - HC Mike Zimmer Min - about A. Rodgers - “Yeah, well, you know he walks on water, so I’m sure he’s going to play,” per PFT - Wow, love this guy...
- Ari - uh oh...David Johnson limited with back injury - expected to play but ...yikes back injury this early...
- LAC - Joey Bosa still week to week with foot injury
- NFL - has admitted the hit on Tenn QB Mariota that hurt his elbow was illegal...NOT better late than never....
- LAR - Wr Pharoh Cooper goes to IR
- BAL - put Rb Kenneth Dixon on IR
- Cin - cut Qb Matt Barkley with injury settlement
- GB - team and Rodgers say he has a sprained knee - rumor was MCL issue...but not confirmed - they are now saying if pain lessens he could play
-

Phicinfan

Administrator
- Cin - Thursday night win over Bal - but lost Price to foot injury, DE Johnson to knee injury, and Dixon has a knee issue
- Bal - lost to Cincy and lost C.J. Mosely to knee injury
- GB - Adams and Rodgers still not practicing
- Ari - Same for David Johnson rb and his bad back....
- Phi - No Wentz - Foles to start, Sproles still not practicing (hammy), more clement??
- Pit - Big Ben is practicing some - but elbow is still an issue
- Ten - Same for Mariota

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Browns will release WR Josh Gordon Monday.

On a personal insight with no outside knowledge I could really see the Cowboys signing him

Edit: rumor says that they're going to trade him by Monday now. Either way he appears to be off the team in less than 48 hours

Last edited:

hikeNbike

Browns will release WR Josh Gordon Monday.

On a personal insight with no outside knowledge I could really see the Cowboys signing him

Edit: rumor says that they're going to trade him by Monday now. Either way he appears to be off the team in less than 48 hours
Hoping he goes somewhere good. Think if he goes to the Pata he could be a boon for my fantasy teams.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Phicinfan

Administrator
Folks when do we learn, Josh Gordon is an issue waiting to happen. Browns have not spent this much money and time if there was NOT an issue.

That said, SOMEONE will do it, Dallas to me is a great guess. NE is the other.

cctekguy

Staff member
Anywhere but the Pats and I would have dropped him.

Beli(New England Org) works wonders with head cases.

Hoping for another Randy Moss :)

Phicinfan

Administrator
You hate him soooooo much and it's so funny. Did the guy smack your old lady on the ass or does he owe you money or what?
I don't hate him. I am tired of everyone assuming he is what he was. He has basically done squat for 2 years. NOW NE will save him... Pfft.

I hope he can get past his health issues, no one should have to fight that, but I don't think he will ever be what he was. I could be wrong, I hope I am...I hope he is over his issues and can play and play well. Just don't buy it.