Week 2 - Indianapolis @ Miami

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Monday Night game, join us here to discuss the game as it happens. Put any pregame information and predictions here as well.

DearbornDolfan

With Indi's mediocre run game and Anthony Gonzales out, Miami should be able to. Dallas Clark isn't going to burn Miami like Gonzo did, so it's not an issue if coverage is rolled to Wayne.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
If Miami can pull this one out, Houston will be in 1st place. And when has that ever happened in their history after the 2nd week ? And of course Jax in last place............AGAIN.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Watching with anticipation. I have no stake in either team, but if the Colts defense doesn't perform, I can squeak by with a fantasy win.

Arctic Dawgs

Following on CBS Gamecenter

need 10 and a half from Ricky and Merling for a win in a 32 team salary cap dynasty league

cctekguy

Staff member
I'm here but I can't watch the game. My son gets rule over the remote on Monday and he likes WWE wrestling.

I'm hoping you all will keep me abreast. (or two).

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'm hoping you all will keep me abreast. (or two).
I'm always happy to help an Outlaw in need......

cleavage.jpg

RB: Ronnie Brown, Miami

10 carries for 43 yards, 3 rec. for 10 yards. Ronnie’s stock was soaring prior to the start of the season due to the belief that he is back to 100% following his ACL injury two years ago.

Verdict- FLUKE

Miami has to know that Chad Pennington will not be able to put this team on his back. The key to success is going to be a traditional running game and none of the “Wildcat” nonsense. Look for Brown to top the century mark on Monday Night Football against a supbar Colts rushing D.

Brilliant!

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
WTG Clark. I hope you, Gore, & Johnson didn't blow your entire wad yesterday. I won my head to head match-up halfway between the morning games yesterday, you can take a break like Reggie Wayne is tonight.