Week 17 : Cincinnati Bengals: Win and in.

Coachnorm

Bengals have been playing great football this year. Dalton and Green on the O. The D has developed into a tough unit. Beat the Ravens, not so easy, but the Ravens aren't a scary road team this year.

One can only hope that Miller got tickets for The Game for Christmas!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Re: Week 17 : Bengals, win and in.

No tics, made the call not to go down this year, hopefully it actually sells out though and I can watch it on TV.

Been a great year, win or lose, considering where most saw this team. I think they are on the right track with some great young talent and some nice picks to build on in the future.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac

Ravens win and they get a bye. Wish this game was at home. For some reason we are a terrible road team. We better show up or we will have another year of road games and have to watch games on that ****ty Heinz Field

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator

Looks like I may be going afterall.....Lemmer still has a ticket and Miller still has a Bday coming up in January.....looks like the wife is leaning towards getting me out of her hair for a day!

Coachnorm

Looks like I may be going afterall.....Lemmer still has a ticket and Miller still has a Bday coming up in January.....looks like the wife is leaning towards getting me out of her hair for a day!

Nice!!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust

Hope Cincy can pull it off and beat Baltimore. Looks to be an interesting weekend for playoff hopefuls. Dallas/Giants play for last open spot in the NFC and you got Denver/Oakland/Cincy all needing to win(and they all 3 play at home this weekend) and the Jets looking in along with the Titans who both need alot of help to make it.

Ill be pulling for Cincy and Oakland to win mostly and make it in. They to me seem to have the most talent to at least make it fun to watch and maybe pull off an upset.

Coachnorm

Ravens win and they get a bye. Wish this game was at home. For some reason we are a terrible road team. We better show up or we will have another year of road games and have to watch games on that ****ty Heinz Field

Ravens are favored by 2 1/2.

1 Crazy Commish

Bengals have been playing great football this year. Dalton and Green on the O. The D has developed into a tough unit. Beat the Ravens, not so easy, but the Ravens aren't a scary road team this year.

One can only hope that Miller got tickets for The Game for Christmas!!

Where is a list of the eligible playoff teams still in contention? I'm looking everywhere but can't find one yet.

gizzil

basically in afc it's bengals titans or jets. then whoever wins west den or oak, chargers cant get in any more. nfc is set with lions and Atl as wildcards then whoever wins east giants or cowboys... and they play each other

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Bengals can still slip in if Jets and Titans lose I think?
Actually the way I understand it they have to have the Jets lose and either the Broncos or Raiders lose (either one, both just can't win).

After the Bengals controling their own destiny, the AFC wildcard is indeed WILD!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I'm just wanting to see Cincy and Oakland win and Denver lose so they make it in. Any way it does play out i'll be happy as long as the Jets don't make it it. They're too much of an up/down team this season to deserve it really. And besides don't care for them either.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Me too and they just are such an imature team starting up with the coach. If he's going to talk smack about how much better the Jets are than the Giants then he better back it up and win. Personally i think the team should get fined everytime they open their mouths.

gizzil

i agree bengals are "most deserving" and what makes it more interesting for me is whoever does make it will likely be heading to houston. a very winnable game, especially for everyone's beloved jets. id hate to see them put it together right at playoff time yet again and make some kinda deep push - especially if they ended up playin GB that's a total repeat.... so please bengals, do us all a favor and win sunday