Week 10 - Sunday Night Football

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
New England Patriots vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:20pm

Brady vs Big Ben.... this should be good! :broken:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Exactly my thoughts. The only team I hate more than the Patriots is the Steelers. At least the Patriots have cheerleaders so we'll have something worth looking at from time to time.

cctekguy

Staff member
Exactly my thoughts. The only team I hate more than the Patriots is the Steelers. At least the Patriots have cheerleaders so we'll have something worth looking at from time to time.

Ben will be looking too, RZR.

See if he follows one into the bathroom.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I think Billy Boy wanted to test drive Gronk and see what he was made of. He chose tonight to do it expecting it to throw off the Defense and further alienate fantasy owners.... including myself!

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Thank you Hoodie for not using Hernandez at all! So now we have to deal with committee running back stable and committee tight end stable. Great.....

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
WOW the Steeler D got handled last nite badly. Didnt look like no SB favorite to me. Expected more from them esp playing at home.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Thank you Hoodie for not using Hernandez at all! So now we have to deal with committee running back stable and committee tight end stable. Great.....

Right?!??! And since when did Alge Crumpler get to touch the ball when you've got hot-hands Hernandez on the roster? At the very least the 2 rookies should use each other as a viable distraction but now we get add in Alge? Yay.

Coachnorm

Well, Ben's a sick perv so I guess this will be a rare moment of Patriot rooting for me.

I'm surprised with Big Bens' swelling popularity that the folks at Dickins Cider haven't mounted an Ad campaign to expose their product when Big Ben is in the Sunday Night spotlight.