Week 1 What Do Ya Need, How Did You Do P&M thread

maverick824

Hired Guns - Up 12 with R. Bush and Best against Romo, Witten, DMac, and Gosty

- This one was looking much closer than it should have been thanks to Cobb, but just a much more talented Miller team should grab this one back, unless Dallas flops and Bush goes berserk with the PPR and punt returns. Probable loss, but Miller just has crappy luck versus me in this league, so who knows, stranger things have happened.

Local - Up 13 with Gosty and the Pats D vs Moreno

- Really should start out good here, unless Moreno shows me something I didn't see all last year. Not out of the realm I lose this, but I like my odds, Win.

Tigress Lair - Down 99.25 with Lloyd and Ford vs Keller and Leonhard

- Just got floored this week by Rodgers, Forte, McCluster, and Urlacher. Not a prayer. Loss.

Landry - Down 56 with Romo and NY Jets left

- This is the worst I have ever been hit with injuries to start a season. I have a whopping 12 points, and I'm going to get smacked around by a team I should have crushed. Foster, SJax, Moore, Kaeding all either didn't start or got hurt. Unless Dallas puts 10 passing TDs up, loss.

HAFAX - Down 7.5 with Bryant, Keller, and Dumervil vs Holmes

- Nice start to my first year in HAFAX. Should easily cruise here. W

- Overall, not the start I was looking for in a couple of leagues, but pretty consistent with what I expected in a few. Landry very disappointing, my local should be a playoff team, Hired Guns doesn't look as bad as I thought it had potential to, and I don't think I'll know what I have with the Lair for a few weeks yet. The likely finish is 2-3 with some small potential to steal one from Miller in Guns to go 3-2.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
HAFAX - Down 7.5 with Bryant, Keller, and Dumervil vs Holmes

- Nice start to my first year in HAFAX. Should easily cruise here. W

We should yes, but I dont count the chickens till they hatch in that league. Would be a statement win for us against a division opponent in week 1.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Unless Dez, Greene, and a kicker outscore Reggie my more than 90 points I'm good in my $$ league.

Leading in sofflII by 26 with Whitten left vs Hernandez and a kicker. Should be a win.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Up on Deuce by about 50 in Death.

Up on Khan by 38 in Hired Guns. He has the Pats and Law Firm against my kicker, should be a win.

Down by 3 to RC in SOFFL with Greene and the Dallas D vs Jones and Witten. Heres to hoping the Jets beat the crap out of Dallas.

Down by 3 in Shula, but I have Orton and Branch vs Woodhead.

Coachnorm

Shula, less than a point hoping the new England D can give me a win Monday night.

Looks like a win in 1 crazy commishs league and a rare Landry league win.

Behind in SOFFL, Brady and Santonio vs Moreno and Ghosty

Last edited by a moderator:

cctekguy

Staff member
Down by 5 in PFL. Unless DMac pulls a Blount on me, I should win.

In SOFFL2. up by 45 and he has Moreno, Lloyd and Jets D left to play.

We'll see.

Arctic Dawgs

Outlaw Cup Leagues

• Hired Guns -
    -32.2 with MaGahee, Holmes, and Folk still goin' against Moreno, Woodhead, and Oak D. All depends on how much Moreno gets vultured by MaGahee. team looks alright though. I just have a little more work to do on this squad
  • Shula -
    +21 with Holmes against Brady, Greene, and Austin. Not much sense wasting any good prayers on this match. I'm the defending Champ here, but the team has a few weak spots
  • Landry -
    No Way you should have crushed this team Mav, But I thought you would have at least been competitive. And I still have Greene and M.Bush to go
  • Lombardi -
    -43 with McFadden, Moreno, and Prater left. I shouldn't even be in this match

Non Outlaw Cup Leagues

HAFAX - We just took a 5 point lead (Dez TD Rec) with Dez, Keller, and Dummervill going against Holmes

Local $$ - Beat the 4th highest scoring team in the league this week so far with Chung left. He is done. 3 of the top 4 scoring teams are in the same 4 team div. 12 team league. Gonna be a battle all year

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Shula - Up 40 vs M Bush - Beating Ram's brains in by 40+, Ram does have a magic horseshoe at times, but I think this is even too much for him. Looking at a win.

Local - Up 34.5 w/ Witten vs Greene & Gostkowski - Should be a win in that one.

Hired Guns - Down 3.91 (after Romo's 1st TD) with Romo, DMac, Witten, Gostkowski vs R Bush & Bess - Looks like Mav will be joining Ram very soon as one's getting their brains beat in ;)

OC - Down by 16.35 w/ Burress, Folk, V Miller vs R Bush, Bryant (after 1st TD), Royal, Pace to Duece - Looks like Deuce is going to put it to me this week.

Likely 3-1 in week 1

maverick824

Ad, what are you smoking lol! You basically had to play my b squad with foster and moore out (and to make matters worse, i couldnt get him out due to work).....to top that, i had my kicker carted off in the 1st 2 minutes and jackson left the game. The squads arent even close and you know it lol

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Well damn, looks like DMac has a small hole to dig out of to beat Mav.....good news is I just need about 6 from him and he has 1.3 of it already.