WEEK 1 LONGSHOTS

#1bears fan

If you need a spot start for the week due to whatever nonsense heres who I think COULD blow up week 1 based on time and matchup...

QB Russell Wilson yeah i know it was preseason but I know hes on the WW and hell get 20+ points week 1......write that down!!

RB Kevin Smith DET RB the running situation in Detroit is ugly but for week 1 Id start him with confidence 15+

WR This is wide open theres 50 guys you could put here but Ill say Jeffery WR CHI 15+

TE C Fleener IND I know against my Bears you say but they are miserable at defending TEs by design and with Urlacher hobbling 30 yards into coverage to hide the miscues of the secondary this kid could explode. 15+

Well theres mine lets see yours! or just laugh at mine!! :cool:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Nice list!

Here is who I would take a stab at:
QB: John Skelton - A surprise 18 pts or so. May not look the best, but the numbers will be decent in the end.
RB: DeAngelo Williams - OK, I know, not quite a longshot, but here's an 8th rd pick that will put up 20 pts this week. Great start against TB with Stewart hobbled.
WR: Steve Smith (St.L) - He's back! I like a good comeback story and I think you'll see one here. He gets off to a good start, 8 rec, 100 yds, 1 TD
TE: John Phillips - Gets the start in place of Witten and puts up decent numbers. I think he'll get ya 50 yds and a score.

Remote Controller

- In a case for extreme irony, put Martellus Bennett in for your ailing Witten, and get a little chuckle this week.
- They are gonna be coming after Bradford in Detroit, and Ammendola will catch 8 short ones underneathe, and score on one.
- Is he a back or is he a WR??? Exploit it in your league if you can. McCluster will work as a flex play this weekend, and might bust one long.
- Rudolph was mentioned.......I just want to add the :BigGrin:
- If your guy gets credit for return yards Chris will Gainey you plenty and likely Willie Parker one draw or screen for 80!
- Cobb isn't really a DEEP pick in my book, but he is still falling in Wr 4/5 territory. Shame on all of you!!
- Ponder scores via his legs once and twice through the air. (I dug way down DEEP on that one and I hope nobody has to try it) ;)

Remote Controller

If you need a spot start for the week due to whatever nonsense heres who I think COULD blow up week 1 based on time and matchup...

QB Russell Wilson yeah i know it was preseason but I know hes on the WW and hell get 20+ points week 1......write that down!!

RB Kevin Smith DET RB the running situation in Detroit is ugly but for week 1 Id start him with confidence 15+

WR This is wide open theres 50 guys you could put here but Ill say Jeffery WR CHI 15+

TE C Fleener IND I know against my Bears you say but they are miserable at defending TEs by design and with Urlacher hobbling 30 yards into coverage to hide the miscues of the secondary this kid could explode. 15+

:doublethumbsup:

Remote Controller

Nice list!

QB: John Skelton - A surprise 18 pts or so. May not look the best, but the numbers will be decent in the end.
RB: DeAngelo Williams - OK, I know, not quite a longshot, but here's an 8th rd pick that will put up 20 pts this week. Great start against TB with Stewart hobbled.
WR: Steve Smith (St.L) - He's back! I like a good comeback story and I think you'll see one here. He gets off to a good start, 8 rec, 100 yds, 1 TD -I like danny, but same stat line
TE: John Phillips - Gets the start in place of Witten and puts up decent numbers. I think he'll get ya 50 yds and a score.
Phillips is interesting and likely necessary.

Remote Controller

- In a case for extreme irony, put Martellus Bennett in for your ailing Witten, and get a little chuckle this week. -4 for 40 and 1 td
- They are gonna be coming after Bradford in Detroit, and Ammendola will catch 8 short ones underneathe, and score on one. -5 for 72.....no score
- Is he a back or is he a WR??? Exploit it in your league if you can. McCluster will work as a flex play this weekend, and might bust one long. - 6 for 82
- Rudolph was mentioned.......I just want to add the :BigGrin: - 5 for 62
- If your guy gets credit for return yards Chris will Gainey you plenty and likely Willie Parker one draw or screen for 80!
- Cobb isn't really a DEEP pick in my book, but he is still falling in Wr 4/5 territory. Shame on all of you!! - 9 for 77 and a punt return (over 225 total yards)
- Ponder scores via his legs once and twice through the air. (I dug way down DEEP on that one and I hope nobody has to try it) ;) - 271 yards and no td's

not too bad...........come on Rainey.....Gainey some yards!

Remote Controller

RB Kevin Smith DET RB the running situation in Detroit is ugly but for week 1 Id start him with confidence 15+ - 91 combined and 2 td's11

WR This is wide open theres 50 guys you could put here but Ill say Jeffery WR CHI 15+ - 3 for 80 and 1 td

TE C Fleener IND I know against my Bears you say but they are miserable at defending TEs by design and with Urlacher hobbling 30 yards into coverage to hide the miscues of the secondary this kid could explode. 15+ -6 for 82

Nice!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Nice list!

WR: Steve Smith (St.L) - He's back! I like a good comeback story and I think you'll see one here. He gets off to a good start, 8 rec, 100 yds, 1 TD
Gawd....that list sucked ;)