Vince Young will start against Jacksonville

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Report: Vince Young to start for Tennessee Titans against Jacksonville Jaguars: Vince Young will start for the Titans.

cctekguy

Staff member
He'll do his usual scurry,scurry,fumble,recover fumble,scurry,get off uncle rico pass...imo

I agree, but I also look for the Titans to accidentally win one this week.

This could be good for White and Johnson as Ten. will be more "Wildcat" prone, but Gage and Washington are in for a long season. Ringer could also prosper for awhile.

n3twyrker

You know that's a good point about being able to break out the cat. what will the announcer's dub this one? TenCat?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Move that ha to be made. I hope he takes advantage of this second chance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mike

Administrator
Hasn't started for a year and a half, so expect some rust. Playing for a team that has quit, so hope that this change brings about some enthusiasm among the other 52 players on the roster.

And remember, he doesn't have to fit your picture of how a quarterback should play in order to be successful. What matters is wins, rather than losses. It is an uphill battle this year, because the season is already lost.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I dont see Vince Young with the Titans next year as a starter no matter how he performs unless they are going "Wildcat" which IMO needs to stay in the college ranks, arent the Dolphins 2-4 so it's not working except for inflated stats.

News Flash Miami, inflated stats dont win football games

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike try not to stand up too quick on Sunday. I'm afraid that you might get a little light-headed with your blood flow being redirected.

(read: Mike has a hard on for VY :grin: )

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Well Chris some folks have a thing for those that are brain dead. Hail everyone needs a little loving sometimes.